Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think Conway has been getting better and better. His control and touch is superb, he runs with the ball very well and has a great delivery. He's like a steadier more consistent Craig Noone. We need 3 proper wingers in the squad as usually 1 is always injured and we need to option of going with 2 wingers at times, as in yesterday's game.
I don't think he will cost a fortune and if we have ambition I would hope Burke is already negotiating a move for him in January. Sign him up!!!!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Not too bothered with WB and KLL coming back, and March as cover.

Conway is slow, and yesterday was his best game against some very average games. Saying that, Conway and Ulloa gets me a little excited.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Highly unlikely but I would love it if we could sign that Anthony Knockaert. Best winger I've seen in this league. He'll probably do well in the Prem.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's getting better with every game and he doesn't appear to have the ongoing and perpetual niggly injuries that both KLL and Buckley have. He can also deliver consistently excellent crosses that Ulloa will thrive on. A winger who can play most games and offers a threat? Yes please.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If Elliot Bennett were available come January, he would be the winger I would like us to target most. With Redmond and Snodgrass ahead of him on the wings, I don't think it's too unrealistic to say we would have a chance of getting him back. EB assists rate last time he was here was phenomenal.
Conway will be a good signing nevertheless. He looks like a better version of Noone. Both very similar players except Conways final delivery is a lot better.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It won't be a popular opinion but I think Conway is better than Buckley. I've always said Conway's delivery has been good and I think he'll be an even more influential player once Ulloa is back in the team.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Conway is definitely our best winger, maybe not as fast as Buckley or KLL but his delivery is generally excellent and as we saw yesterday he can finish well too. Hope he signs for the rest of the season at the very least.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
I think he is steady and less injury prone. Think we should sign him as cover and he will play a lot because of the faster winger's hamstrinhs.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
I think he is steady and less injury prone. Think we should sign him as cover and he will play a lot because of the faster winger's hamstrinhs.

You hit the nail right on the head!
With CC here on extension or a permenant, we'll have a strong, reliable squad up front.
Something to cause anxiety for any championship team that face us.
Very excited for the rest of the season.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
He is the James Milner of the champion ship. It's a good thing. He is consistent, plays the right ball and has a wicked cross on him. He can still beat a man to by the drop of a shoulder. So the pace thing does not matter to much ( apart when we are on a break)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I agree he should be signed up on a perm. He has passed between two players on the edge of the box two games in a row now, both of which led to chances/goal. He cuts inside between the RB and CB earlier than kll as wellwhich I prefer.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
He's a little slow but his ball skills and touch are excellent.

I was watching him earlier in the season during a half time one touch warm up for the bench players and he was a class above with his intricate touch and close control.

I can see why Garcia would like him.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
took that chance well..and has been consistently good since the Yeovil game..lets hope that wasn't the last time we see him at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here