Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let Bridcutt Go

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
If the club receives a good offer for Bridcutt I would sell him. I feel now is the prefect time because Ince is coming through. Get Ince on a 4 year contract, get 4M for Bridcutt and everyone is happy. Ince has shown he has the ability to fill the role Bridcutt plays, and arguably has more potential. I can't see Bridcutt improving much further, so sell him whilst we can demand a high price.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I would of agreed with you before today but watching the two of them play together today gave Me an erection. The last time I got one of those was watching Nigella licking chocolate off a spoon.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Cant disagree more. They're fantastic players individually but together they will become a force to be reckoned with.

More importantly, they're very different players. For players who play in a similar position they could hardly be more different.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Yeah obviously keeping him would be fantastic. But in all honesty I can't see him staying much longer. The EPL is just so lucrative, and there are opportunities for Liam to exploit. I'm just saying if he leaves it's not the end of the world.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Cant disagree more. They're fantastic players individually but together they will become a force to be reckoned with.

More importantly, they're very different players. For players who play in a similar position they could hardly be more different.

spot on

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I would of agreed with you before today but watching the two of them play together today gave Me an erection. The last time I got one of those was watching Nigella licking chocolate off a spoon.

Agree but I assume that the first two posters weren't at the game today otherwise why would you post what they did.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Agree but I assume that the first two posters weren't at the game today otherwise why would you post what they did.

I was at the game son! And that doesn't discredit posts anyway, so try reading through the whole thread before passing judgment.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Ince is doing well for his age but the over hype on him on here is ridiculous. He has a dodgy first touch but yes, he is a beast with great potential.

Wanting Bridcutt to go is ridiculous, albeit, it may be a reality.

There has never been a more Consistant player in my lifetime than Liam Bridcutt so it is okay saying take the money, but he is a huge gap to fill in terms of quality

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Ince is doing well for his age but the over hype on him on here is ridiculous. He has a dodgy first touch but yes, he is a beast with great potential.

There has never been a more Consistant player in my lifetime than Liam Bridcutt so it is okay saying take the money, but he is a huge gap to fill in terms of quality

am a big fan of Ince

BUT actively wishing Bridcutt away is pure madness

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Perhaps the OP wants Briddera to go because he prefers this division to the one above?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

This. Unless we get £120m for Bridcutt then it's not worth the bother because him and Ince could go a long way to getting us promoted. £5m, or thereabouts is f all in terms of his value to the team. To sell him would be a complete khaki on so many levels.

CM disclaimer: this post was made following the consumption of several fine bottles of St Austel Tribute Ale, so should any part of this post turn out to be complete trossocks I will fall back on that defence ( I don't think I will need it though)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I was at the game son! And that doesn't discredit posts anyway, so try reading through the whole thread before passing judgment.

I'll pass judgement whenever I see fit. Find it astounding that after our best home display of the season you seem happy to accept a paltry £4m for probably our best player. I agree that he is likely to move on but that should be more when it suits us rather than him. If anything, agree to sell him in the summer if we don't get up this year but why put a massive spanner in the works with 3 months of the season to go!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
For the record I don't want Bridcutt to leave at the end of this season. I just feel now is the best time to let him go if he wants to leave. 4-5M is a fair price, and I cant see that being particularly higher in the future.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was like watching a tag team today with Bridcutt and Ince, both switching roles from anchoring the defence to attacking - very enjoyable.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
How long has Liam Bridcutt got left on his contract and what could we realistically receive for him?
If we deny him a Premier League move in January would his value be less in July because he would be closer to the end of his contract?
IF Oscar (a massive IF) could get 2 quality players in for the same money through his European contacts and knowledge it might tempt the club.

Stick or twist?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
If the club receives a good offer for Bridcutt I would sell him. I feel now is the prefect time because Ince is coming through. Get Ince on a 4 year contract, get 4M for Bridcutt and everyone is happy. Ince has shown he has the ability to fill the role Bridcutt plays, and arguably has more potential. I can't see Bridcutt improving much further, so sell him whilst we can demand a high price.

And when Ince is injured?i hope Tony has higher ambitions for the Albion than you do, Ince and Bridcutt are a great partnership

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here