Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An obsevation

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
that on at least 2 occasion by Bruno and on one by the Bresnovan the ball was not played but allowed to go into touch when on all three occasions the ball could have been played without challenge.
Bresnovan tried to let the ball go out for a goal kick,was challenged and touched the ball out for a corner.He could have picked it up or just kicked it up field.Bruno allowed the ball to go for throw ins by which time all of our players were being marked and on one of the throws Leicester won the ball and were then in for a goal scoring opportunity.
Just clear it guys up field then at least we are defending on the half way line. Sometimes hoofing is better than trying to be to clever!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Let the ball run out and keep possession, or just hoof it give it away?

I know which I'd prefer.

Brez wasn't challenged, he was barged in the back. Free kick all day long for a proper ref.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If our players didn't make occasional mistakes during a game they'd be playing at a much higher level than the Championship, Just my observation.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
But wasn't the ball outside the pen area anyway?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
This is a pet hate of mine.

I would change the rules so that players are not deemed to be in control of the ball until they've touched it - shepherding out would represent obstruction and would stop instantly.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Let the ball run out and keep possession, or just hoof it give it away?

I know which I'd prefer.

Brez wasn't challenged, he was barged in the back. Free kick all day long for a proper ref.
Spot on,Brez was shoved in the back....foul and a booking.....and I was sitting next to an ex league ref who agreed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here