Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester fans response

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Who cares? That site is full of reactionary idiots. Reminds me of another site, funnily enough...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I love it when other teams' fans have a pop at The Amex-it means they lost.

Their Crisp Bowl is so much better isn't it? Anybody that's been there knows it is the prototype flat pack shit hole. Where they get League 2 stands from is beyond me-maybe it's because we didn't have some fat tw@t banging a frigging drum for 90 minutes that makes it League 2? Or we were missing a couple of flat slags 'giving it large' to the opposition? Phuck 'em and thanks for the three points.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
"Just got back from the game.

We were an absolute disgrace to the name of football. We were an absolute shambles from start to finish. It was an insult to the championship, to not perform in any department. Probably the worst performance I have ever seen. I felt ashamed to be wearing a Leicester shirt. If this is how we are going to perform, then we will lose every game from now until the end of the season.

Not a single player has the right to hold his head up high.

BLOODY DISGUSTING!

Sort now Pearson, or you will lose my backing."

Blimey, I thought they were alright!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

We were an absolute disgrace to the name of football. We were an absolute shambles from start to finish. It was an insult to the championship, to not perform in any department. Probably the worst performance I have ever seen. I felt ashamed to be wearing a Leicester shirt. If this is how we are going to perform, then we will lose every game from now until the end of the season.

BLOODY DISGUSTING!

whisper 'Come on Leicester'

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sounds a bit like some of the responses on here after Tuesday night. I too thought they looked good at times, strong and quick. At 2-1 I felt they looked liked most likely to score and would have fancied them to go on from there. The Kaz substitution was inspired in taking the pressure off us.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Brighton always play like Barcelona against us, it almost feels like we just go there and can play a reserve team and we lose as we make them look so good. They are our bogey 'home' team now. I am a bit surprised they don't do better in the league.

We finished above you last season you idiot.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

BLOODY DISGUSTING!

I hope that man is on a wind-up! If not what a ridiculous reaction, like you say they were good for quite a few spells.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
They missed one important thing in the match regardless of what they did ,and that was we were the best team who deserved to win because we played better .Pretty simple really .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They liked the pies though

''The pies - 10 - I went for the steak and ale. An excellent crust, crammed full of meat and warmed to perfection. Served by a pleasant young east European lady too''

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
They liked the pies though

''The pies - 10 - I went for the steak and ale. An excellent crust, crammed full of meat and warmed to perfection. Served by a pleasant young east European lady too''

Why is she in the away end? Get her in the WSU!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here