would of been nice eh,not mime

Attachments

• bet.jpg
    bet.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 686

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mate of mine in the North did a four-fold accumulator and correctly predicted Stoke to beat Chelsea and Newcastle to beat ManU, both at about 5/1.Did all the hard bit and got a third one up also, forget which game, then got zapped by Man city only drawing with Saints.

FFS people, if you MUST do an accumulator, ALWAYS DO A PERM. 3 from 4, 4 from 5, 11 from 12. JUST DO IT! OK, it dilutes the stake, but you'll pick up a decent return WAY more often.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Would HAVE.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm thinking that anybody who is daft enough to do a 15 game accumulator is always going to be unlucky on that particular bet :shrug:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Missed a 10 team accie, and a treble on Wednesday, for a total of £385, cos Brum couldnt keep a clean sheet and Newcastle couldnt score. Didnt have a bet today, Im sulking

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It looks like a goals galore, which means both teams must score, I dont know who let him down

D

Deleted User X18H

That will nover pay £25k for a fiver on 15 matches, on just bothe teams to score. He (or she) must have a had to predict result as well.
I.E Southampton to draw both teams to score. Stoke to win both teams to score.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
That will nover pay £25k for a fiver on 15 matches, on just bothe teams to score. He (or she) must have a had to predict result as well.
I.E Southampton to draw both teams to score. Stoke to win both teams to score.

Just going by whats on the slip, he hasnt predicted the result that i can see

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Studies show this is the bet that makes gamblers gamble.
It's not the big wins or loses, it's the near misses.

The theory being:-
Matey will get more of a rush/boost/kick/pleasure, whatever, from Walsall and Stourbridge not scoring. Having that 'what might have been' slip, than he would have got from the £25k.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm pretty sure it's right a ten fold at evens for each bet would pay out just over 5 grand(1000/1)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
It says goals galore at the top & he hasn't ticked off the two that didn't score as another clue...Stourbridge & Walsall..
Close but no cigar

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm pretty sure it's right a ten fold at evens for each bet would pay out just over 5 grand(1000/1)

They wouldn't all pay evens that is a big price for YES on goals galore. Usually around the 8/11 - 4/6 mark.

D

Deleted User X18H

Maybe BetFred do a special fixed odds 15 fold Acca special that pays 5000/1 irrespective of individual prices.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I was in a strange predicament today. There is a group of about 10 of us in the pub do a 10 match goal rush (both teams to score) every week. Whoever it was picked today's games included ours, so I actually (sort of) wanted Leicester to score :eek:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I had...

Newcastle.
Brighton.
Liverpool.
and.....Chelsea....

still, some doubles in there gave me a return.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
They wouldn't all pay evens that is a big price for YES on goals galore. Usually around the 8/11 - 4/6 mark.

Yes but that's only a ten fold what I said and it was already at 5K, if every bet was 8/11(or around) it would comfortably make 25k from a 15 fold with a £5 stake.

Actually ignore that I mis-calculated that, perhaps it was a special offer, it's around 6K out 15 x 8/11 bets would pay out at around 19k.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here