Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre Match Entertainment

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The mock sympathy in unison on the West Stand Upper concourse as the television cameras zoomed into the faces of the distraught Manchester United fans.

Can we have that every week ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was stood right next to the United fans when they played Cardiff a couple of weeks ago. To be fair they didn't stop singing until Cardiff got the equalizer, but I did take great pleasure from looking at their smacked ar$e faces when the goal went in. I made the most of it.

:)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
:lol:

Twas very funny. I don't know why United are so gutted about this season, okay yes they won it last time but it was always going to be a transitional season under Moyes + United's squad isn't actually filled with top class players, loads of great ones but few world class, Ferguson was they key to it all and now they need to rebuild.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I reckon they have only got Rooney, ang DeGea, that would get in any starting 11, ofCity and Arsenal

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What did they pay for Fellaini, £24m?

That looked about £12m over the odds at the time, and it certainly does now. Everton must be killing themselves.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
What did they pay for Fellaini, £24m?

That looked about £12m over the odds at the time, and it certainly does now. Everton must be killing themselves.

£27.5 million it was, astounding price even when you take into account Moyes being ex-Everton

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Explain? ??? I agree he's still a great player but also think he isn't as good as he was, not sure that's "ridiculous".

Not as good as he was... when? When he scored the winner against Arsenal? When he hit his 30th goal of last season?

Form is temporary, class is permanent. But then a lot of our fickle fans booed on tuesday, ignoring the progress being made over the season in favour of some cringeworthy venting of displaced frustration.

Actually, heard it mentioned today that his goals/chance ratio this season is 1 in 6 = poor. Off-form at the very least.

Our very own 1 in 6 striker came up good today. Stats mean nothing about a game overall. Look up the posession stats for Southampton vs Aston Villa on wednesday. Stats give an idea but not the concrete reality in my opinion...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Not on this seasons form, both arsenal and city have better strikers starting,on present form

Giroud is better than Van Persie? Hmmm. Suarez yes. Aguero possibly - but he's getting much better service than RVP, who's had a disjointed season through injury & the managerial change. It depends whether you're looking at who's in the best team or who's the better all round striker.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Form is temporary, class is permanent. But then a lot of our fickle fans booed on tuesday, ignoring the progress being made over the season in favour of some cringeworthy venting of displaced frustration.

I agree with your first bit but can't understand why you've mentioned the booing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here