Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How little would you sell Bridcutt, Ulloa and Ince for if......

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
if the money went directly to you? I know it has been debated many times on here how many million they are worth, but personally, I'd let them all go for 4 grand.:lolol:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Have you ever been diagnosed as hard of thinking?

I just thought it would be interesting to see how important the players and the team are to the fans if it meant it would affect they're own finances. Hardly think this is worth a pathetic comment like yours.In fact I am baffled as to why you felt the need to reply at all.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Bridcutt at least £5c. million

Ulloa, I would hope for £9 million but could see him going for £7 million(ish)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Bridcutt at least £5c. million

Ulloa, I would hope for £9 million but could see him going for £7 million(ish)

I appreciate a sensible answer, but what I meant was, hypothetically, if it meant that BHAFC got nothing for losing the three players, but that you benefitted financially personally, how little would you be prepared to accept to see them go. Like I said, if my personal bank account was credited with 4k, I'd be happy to say goodbye to them.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I appreciate a sensible answer, but what I meant was, hypothetically, if it meant that BHAFC got nothing for losing the three players, but you benefitted financially, how little would you be prepared to accept to see them go. Like I said, if my personal bank account was credited with 4k, I'd be happy to say goodbye to them.

???

Dec 29, 2011
I appreciate a sensible answer, but what I meant was, hypothetically, if it meant that BHAFC got nothing for losing the three players, but that you benefitted financially personally, how little would you be prepared to accept to see them go. Like I said, if my personal bank account was credited with 4k, I'd be happy to say goodbye to them.

:facepalm: Bit of a disaster. Saying you'd take 4 grand to significantly reduce the performance of your team puts you in a bad light, I think that's the problem here.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
:facepalm: Bit of a disaster. Saying you'd take 4 grand to significantly reduce the performance of your team puts you in a bad light, I think that's the problem here.

Well that's the point really. To me, that is what I would accept, I love my football but it isn't that important to me that I wouldn't except 4k for Brighton to lose those three. I don't claim to be a superfan. If it would take a lot more than that for you to accept, how much?

Dec 29, 2011
Well that's the point really. To me, that is what I would accept, I love my football but it isn't that important to me that I wouldn't except 4k for Brighton to lose those three. I don't claim to be a superfan. If it would take a lot more than that for you to accept, how much?

£4,001 :)

It's hard to imagine even a hypothetical situation like this.. surely the 'other' club would be willing to pay £1,000,00 for these three, so why not charge that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here