Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace win again

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Have we all written Palace off to early and they can stay up in the biggest league in the World ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have we all written Palace off to early and they can stay up in the biggest league in the World ?

They have won two on the bounce against teams who will be struggling in the bottom 6 all season , lets wait until they have to play against the decent opposition which are coming up between now and the New Year.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe some people will wish they hadn't posted with fact they would get the lowest ever premiership points total ( numerous times )

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They have won two on the bounce against teams who will be struggling in the bottom 6 all season , lets wait until they have to play against the decent opposition which are coming up between now and the New Year.

3 out of 4 and 2nd in the form table over 4 games.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why do they have to do that.

None of the other dross in palace's league can beat decent opposition.

All palace have to do is beat the dross.
They've already notched up wins against Sunderland, Cardiff, West Ham.
Add reverses against Fulham, Norwich, Hull, West Brom etc and they probably would have done enough.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Why do they have to do that.

None of the other dross in palace's league can beat decent opposition.

All palace have to do is beat the dross.
They've already notched up wins against Sunderland, Cardiff, West Ham.
Add reverses against Fulham, Norwich, Hull, West Brom etc and they probably would have done enough.

We had a very tough start in comparison with the other promoted teams, hence why they got points on the board early on and we didn't. The only games we could and should have got something from in the first half dozen were Stoke away where we conceded two awful goals and didn't take our chances but then bounced back at home to Sunderland.

There's been a huge improvement since the Everton game where I'm still bemused how we didn't win that, it hasn't been the most difficult of runs but you can only beat what's in front of you and we're one of the form teams in the league, I'll be at Chelsea next week and whilst I don't expect to get anything, atleast we're finally settling down and looking solid.

A superb performance and win today, the only thing that could have gone better was you lot putting in another poor performance and losing but respect to you, beating Leicester is an excellent win!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

13points grimbo !

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
If we've won don't care about Palace
If we lose it cheers me up a bit if Palace have lost as well

Got points against championship sides Hull & Cardiff ( and relegation bound yo yo club West Ham ) next 4 games are VILLA NEWCASTLE CHELSEA MAN CITY good luck

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Still have problems with re-incarnations like Leicester, Palace etc, it hard to take them seriously...

Feb 14, 2010
Yeah and now they are top flight the plastic palace crawl out of the woodwork. Where were they last season at home to Bristol City or the numerous games when they had to beg people to turn up with two for one groupon deals?

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Yeah and now they are top flight the plastic palace crawl out of the woodwork. Where were they last season at home to Bristol City or the numerous games when they had to beg people to turn up with two for one groupon deals?

:clap2:

Shall I order you an extra bunch of sour grapes WCP? You're argument is not only irrelevant given your crowd surge in recent years but also incredibly repetitive.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Maybe some people will wish they hadn't posted with fact they would get the lowest ever premiership points total ( numerous times )

I will never regret saying anything about Palace and always have a go at them whenever I get the slightest opportunity. I am unhappy when they win and I really hope they don't win any more games. The reality, however, may be something different, but I do not have it in me to wish them well.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If we go up then I'll be happy for Palace to stay up.
The rivalry will have even more flavour with us both in the top division. Brighton play attractive technical football, Palace play long ball ugly Tony Pulis style football. Beauty verses the beast.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Pulis was saying that Chamack or whatever his name is, is the best striker in the league because he's scored 3 goals from 4 shots. Why hasn't he had more shots?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here