Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you applaud at half/fulltime

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'd rate that our best team performance Of the season...add in the result.. iffy ref etc..worthy of showing your appreciation of the entertainment

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
I can honestly say that today was the best day I've had at the Amex this season. Great performance, great atmosphere, brezovan having a good game to ease the no PIG nerves, Barnes having another great game, ince looking better and better and it turns out he can play with bridcutt as well! Mint.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I can honestly say that today was the best day I've had at the Amex this season. Great performance, great atmosphere, brezovan having a good game to ease the no PIG nerves, Barnes having another great game, ince looking better and better and it turns out he can play with bridcutt as well! Mint.

Yep, made a point of staying till all the players had trudged off.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
We were always gonna play our part today. The atmosphere was shit Tuesday. As with the team performance the crowd performance was a whole lot better today!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We were always gonna play our part today. The atmosphere was shit Tuesday. As with the team performance the crowd performance was a whole lot better today!!

We were a crowd excited by our team's endeavour and brightness in the first half.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Yes and yes they deserved all the applause today for taking the game to a very decent Leicester team and defending solidly when required especially late on when it was all hands to the pumps, a very good all round performance with plenty of work rate to match or better their opponents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here