Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Soddin' Moan!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That is all. :ascarf:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
We conceded a goal, very shoddy, and we should have scored 5, I'm very disappointed and I expect to see a big improvement in the next game! rant over!!!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Couldnt see much of an improvement on the Barnsley game, except there was Balti pies

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My half time small packet of Jelly Beans was £ 1.70 which is quite frankly an utter disgrace.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Couldnt see much of an improvement on the Barnsley game, except there was Balti pies

Now that's where I've got my only moan, I had my first ever Balti pie today and as much as it tasted delicious there was a distinct lack of filling! So much so that half the pie never had any meat at all and the meat in the other half probably never even amounted to an ounce in weight. The pies were great in the first season at the Amex but they seem to be going down hill every season since. Other than that I had a great day.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Now that's where I've got my only moan, I had my first ever Balti pie today and as much as it tasted delicious there was a distinct lack of filling! So much so that half the pie never had any meat at all and the meat in the other half probably never even amounted to an ounce in weight. The pies were great in the first season at the Amex but they seem to be going down hill every season since. Other than that I had a great day.

Couldn't agree more but don't shout it too loud you might upset someone

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The goal we conceded was soft and I accidentally left my copy of TSLR behind

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
Queued for 15 mins at half time for a Balti pie, but they had none. Gave the Manager of catering an ear bashing and hey presto he found one. A result as good as the games result.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I moaned at the station when this old bloke in a blue and white bobble hat pushed his way past us at the gate to jump on the Ore train at 5pm, hurt my daughters hand in the process :tosser: I'll keep an eye out of that hat in two weeks time.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
There's a bloke in West Lower, Block F, Row O. Seat 138ish ... Moans all game, every game. Load, whiny voice. Everyone hates him. We are just debating whether to hit him next time he starts, or have stewards throw him out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here