Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's highlights from a moron

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Albion should start selling hats with built-in earplugs. Today's pearlers from the bloke behind me who looks for the negatives from start to finish and bestows his wisdom upon everyone in earshot - drives me nuts:

1st 5 mins - "shit cross Lopez - he's been the same all season". Cue two Lopez pearlers.

"Rubbish Bruno" after one misplaced pass when he's been taking the mick out of Leicester for 45 mins.

"Bloody hell Barnes" - when Crofts misplaced a pass.

"Shite penalty" - after Barnes puts us 3-1 up and while everyone is still going mental.

And the ubiquitous "get it forward" followed by "shit ball - don't keep giving it away".

Now it wasn't a great penalty. And some of the passes did go astray. But it's not really necessary to point that out after every incident. One pass doesn't make a player crap. One poor decision might be because it's bit harder with 3 Leicester players around you than it is sitting in the WSU.

Why not f*** off and watch someone else. Thanks.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Albion should start selling hats with built-in earplugs. Today's pearlers from the bloke behind me who looks for the negatives from start to finish and bestows his wisdom upon everyone in earshot - drives me nuts:

1st 5 mins - "shit cross Lopez - he's been the same all season". Cue two Lopez pearlers.

"Rubbish Bruno" after one misplaced pass when he's been taking the mick out of Leicester for 45 mins.

"Shite penalty" - after Barnes puts us 3-1 up and while everyone is still going mental.

And the ubiquitous "get it forward" followed by "shit ball - don't keep giving it away".

Now it wasn't a great penalty. And some of the passes did go astray. But it's not really necessary to point that out after every incident. One pass doesn't make a player crap. One poor decision might be because it's bit harder with 3 Leicester players around you than it is sitting in the WSU.

Did you tell him that?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
To be fair, it was a good penalty. He didn't hit it hard at the middle of the goal by accident.

It went in, but it was far from a well taken penalty. It wasn't particularly powerfully struck and it was left of centre rather than straight down the middle. However very pleased with todays outcome.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The million dollar question.

I have in the past but don't really want to fall out with the people I sit with every week as he's surrounded by about 10 friends.

And yes, having just seen the penalty again, much better than I thought. Looked like he waited for Schmeichel to commit himself. But I don't spend games berating Barnes anyway - does a good job and scoring record is wry respectable.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
You could always try changing seats with me. More than one moaner where I am, best one today absolutely slagging Barnes off from the second minute, it was oh Barnes this, Barnes that, he's shite, why are you doing that for etc etc etc, then Barnes scored and you should have heard him, ' brilliant Barnes' etc etc. PRATT NUMBER one me thinks.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

Man up ffs!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

If you're going to moan, post his seat number!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Man up ffs!

Yeh right. I suppose you'd enjoy having to put up with someone moaning for 90 minutes week in, week out right in your ear, win or lose. Not quite sure how your advice to 'man up' stops this p***k from being so annoying but thanks for the input.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Yeh right. I suppose you'd enjoy having to put up with someone moaning for 90 minutes week in, week out right in your ear, win or lose. Not quite sure how your advice to 'man up' stops this p***k from being so annoying but thanks for the input.

No worries, i'm just a guy who likes confrontation. Hope this helps :)

Post seat number and maybe he reads this!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

In all fairness your always quick to shout the odds from behind a keyboard, maybe the poster is right, man up and tell the person concerned before whinging to us on here :shrug:

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010

Got someone like this that sits behind me, when we were 3-1 and passing it about at the back,he shouted out "get it forward". Then al-abd actually tried a longish ball forward and went to a Leicester player. Believe it or not, he then moaned about that.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If you're going to moan, post his seat number!

As I said, I'm surrounded by his mates. He's on the edge of the group so they probably don't hear so much of it. I've lost my rag in the past and told him to give it a rest but what's the point of falling out with the people you sit with - the rest of them seem a decent bunch. It's about the only thing that makes me wish I was back I'm the terraces where you could just move if there was an irritating tw*t.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
In all fairness your always quick to shout the odds from behind a keyboard, maybe the poster is right, man up and tell the person concerned before whinging to us on here :shrug:

I've told him to his face before, makes no difference. As for shouting the odds from behind a keyboard.... Must be confusing me with someone else..

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
In a nutshell :)

I think so, at any footie game you will always get the over passionate / critical person, if anyone expects X amount of thousand fans all saying the same thing and clapping when it goes wrong, then I suggest they go and past their bums on Henman hill or Murrys Mount or whatever its called these days! :)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Got someone like this that sits behind me, when we were 3-1 and passing it about at the back,he shouted out "get it forward". Then al-abd actually tried a longish ball forward and went to a Leicester player. Believe it or not, he then moaned about that.

There's a lot of it about.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I think so, at any footie game you will always get the over passionate / critical person, if anyone expects X amount of thousand fans all saying the same thing and clapping when it goes wrong, then I suggest they go and past their bums on Henman hill or Murrys Mount or whatever its called these days! :)

Over passionate and critical is fine. Constantly negative about everything and always looking for a player to moan about even when we're winning gets a bit tedious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here