Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt and Ince together.....

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Immense. Cover so many skills and special roles between them its unreal. EPL class.

These two have to stay on the park together. Hopefully Sunderland lose each game before January and it looks a bad move him....for Poyet will come knocking.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Veria and Petit.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ince and Bridcutt , the central midfield dream team

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yesterday I was thinking it'd be worthwhile cashing in on Bridcutt in January; today I want to wait until the summer as these two together will own teams in this league.

Can't believe Chelsea have let both of them go for next to nothing!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
We had seen little of Bridcutt in a more forward role. With his and Ince's ability to alternate in these roles, and drive forward from the back we have the makings of the best central midfield partnership I can remember. bridcutt is good, Ince could be immense.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
My excitement is only tempered by my fear of losing one of them in Jan. Immense.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yesterday I was thinking it'd be worthwhile cashing in on Bridcutt in January; today I want to wait until the summer as these two together will own teams in this league.

Same here. Thought we may as well let Bridcutt go if we got a good offer but what a midfield of we can keep both. Still will be hard to deny Liam his PL move if it comes up though.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

As much as I am over the moon with both of them Chelsea need players that can compete at the top of the premier league and the champions league ie some of the best players in the world. Are they that good?
Probably premier league quality but its best they stay at Brighton.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Agree that they were brilliant together. Also, our previous manager would probably have subbed Ince for a more defensive midfielder at 2-1, thus putting us under pressure, so it was a masterstroke by OG to put KLL on, and keep the oppo on the back foot :)

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
They looked like they've been playing together for years.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Superb together in Midfield. Hopefully many many more matches together in the centre of the park! :)

Just hoping they're in our starting lineup together at the end of the season ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here