Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcut & Ulloa- What are they worth?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Lets hope this doesn't happen especially in January but should it happen, what are these players values in the market?

Bridcutt-£4 million

Ulloa-£6.5 million

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bridcutt £8 million
Ulloa £7 million

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Bridders 2.5
Ulloa 3.5

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We turned down 5 for Ulloa

From Palace though, the price to them would be atleast 50% higher.

I think £5million each would be smashing. Bridcutt wouldn't even need replacing, but Ulloa could be replaced for £1million-£2million. Or John Giudetti on loan.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
They are worth lessons in the English language if they can't both read that they are under contract.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Bridcutt only has 18 months left and defensive midfield is not the most expensive of positions - we turned down shy of 2m in August, if we got any more than 2.5-3m I'd be surprised and delighted at the business, but we'd need a bidding war to garner a larger fee.

Ulloa is a top striker, we tracked him for 2 years and spent £2m on him. Any less than quadrupling that doesn't make sense when you consider the riches on offer for keeping him and possibly going up.

People do tend to over-value our players imo, but TB will not be mugged off and ulloa is on a long term contract. Accepting 5m would be madness.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I haven't a clue, but I know for sure no one is going to get them cheaply? Tony Bloom is sharp, I have confidence in that.
Could see Bridcutt moving for decent money! And am less concerned now as we have Ince and Augustein in the mix. So would happily trade Bridcutt for a goal scorer.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
Bridcutt £8 million
Ulloa £7 million
Apart from different position Bridcutt is on same par if not better than Zaha, same with Ulloa, so I say make us an offer of 8+ million each.
Why not get as much as we can, stop selling players for less then they are worth.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
Club also saids if we buy any players, they will be of or better standard of what we already have.
How much would it cost to replace Bridcutt with a better player ?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Apart from different position Bridcutt is on same par if not better than Zaha, same with Ulloa, so I say make us an offer of 8+ million each.
Why not get as much as we can, stop selling players for less then they are worth.

Bridcutt and Ulloa on a par with Zaha? :moo:

I look forward to Manchester United doing a deal for them worth £10m up front with addons.

Realistically if, say, Aston Villa or any other neutral PL club bid £3m for Bridcutt and £5m for Ulloa, they'd be off.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Worth what someone/body is prepared to pay for them or we are prepared to accept ...fek knows...when a team like palace reportedly pays £6mill for a peterbro forward...its finger in the wind

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£12M for the pair.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bridcutt £1.25 million
Ulloa £6 million

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports