glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
God you lot are a bunch of wimps
1-0 to the good guys

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I love the fact that everytime we lose, someone else has to start a thread! :lolol: I reckon a score draw today.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I had a dream last night that:- We go 2-0 up, then Greer gives away a penalty, but PIG saves it! Then Greer gives away a 2nd penalty... PIG saves it again!
At the end of the game, Bloom comes on the pitch with a briefcase that say 'Greers wages' on it, he then clips Greer round the ear before giving his wages to the PIG...! Then the crowd all start throwing pies at Greer as he trudges off......

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
well done Glasfryn........someone had to start it!
Just leaving the banks of the Severn, Amex-bound. Let's hope we are up for it today!!!!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head
• Neither side has scored more than one goal in this fixture in any of the last five meetings.
• Three of the last four meetings have ended in a 1-0 home win
Brighton & Hove Albion
• Brighton's six-match unbeaten run came to an end when they were beaten by the bottom club Barnsley on Tuesday.
• Brighton are looking to avoid losing back-to-back matches for the first time since the opening two games of the season.
• They have won just one of their last five matches in front of their own supporters.
• The Seagulls have scored in every home match played this season, 10 matches in all competitions.
Leicester City
• Leicester remain in top spot despite a 2-1 defeat at manager-less Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday, with the Foxes staying ahead of QPR on goals scored.
• Leicester and Saturday's opponents Brighton were both beaten by manager-less opposition on Tuesday.
• Leicester have yet to lose back-to-back fixtures this season. After each of their first three defeats they have responded with a win.
• Leicester's next two league fixtures are against the other two teams in the top three - Burnley and QPR. Between those games they play Manchester City in the quarter-finals of the Capital One Cup.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!? There is no "Official Match Thread" in the title.

were loose

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
3-1 Albion 1
Shame i feel so ill with chest infection and cant go :tantrum:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I had a dream last night that:- We go 2-0 up, then Greer gives away a penalty, but PIG saves it! Then Greer gives away a 2nd penalty... PIG saves it again!
At the end of the game, Bloom comes on the pitch with a briefcase that say 'Greers wages' on it, he then clips Greer round the ear before giving his wages to the PIG...! Then the crowd all start throwing pies at Greer as he trudges off......

:lolol: Fantasist.

I fear a cheeky 3-0 defeat today, but am looking forward to the game of football, whatever happens.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Would LOVE that to happen. Can I have some of whatever you ate/took before bed please?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I love the fact that everytime we lose, someone else has to start a thread! :lolol:
The rule isn't set in stone. Rowley Birkin earned himself a good run last season, and you don't turn your back on that with one defeat. But our performance on Tuesday was simply not good enough, and bbbw would have been lynched if he'd started this one.

Would LOVE that to happen. Can I have some of whatever you ate/took before bed please?
Cheeese

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
.........collecting pies as he goes. ��

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

Absolutely Ridiculous, no way will there be pies left at the end of the game

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I had a football dream last night too, not something I do often. But for some reason it was about a match between Stoke and Chelsea .... But I have no reason to dream sbout either team snd I had no idea they were actually playing each other today. Odd.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I had a football dream last night too, not something I do often. But for some reason it was about a match between Stoke and Chelsea .... But I have no reason to dream sbout either team snd I had no idea they were actually playing each other today. Odd.

What was the final score?

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet

Haha brilliant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here