Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
reading between the lines in the argus today we may not get too many more chances to see him so I'd say, take the risk and play him fully fit or not

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Oh please. Two goals as well. And Orlandi.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I suspect this was hinted at midweek to get bums on seats when in fact there was little chance of him ever even being on the bench. We won't see him today either. Shame. We need him badly.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suspect this was hinted at midweek to get bums on seats when in fact there was little chance of him ever even being on the bench. We won't see him today either. Shame. We need him badly.

Think you are bang on the money there.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Will we see him today ?

I say yes, off the bench and amex atmosphere pumping right up

What is it with some people they come on here and Whittier on about football NSC is about anything and everything but football these days

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Looking at this pic just tweeted by SD, no Ulloa (unless the starting XI is in order and then the subs)

Ba4GQcDIIAAYn9k.jpg:large

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
And equally as disappointing the photo indicates Lopez is starting again. Get a grip Oscar please.

Really? So who would you rather see play wide right? Maksimenko? Calderon? El-Abd. He's our only right winger fit to start, not like Oscar has a choice..

Not sure if the picture reveals our lineup, that could easily be from tuesday and Dave's just messing. Can't see the sense in revealing that if our s tarting line ups in order. Those 3 of those 4 shirts show our whole team....

If starting lineup isn't in order. That suggests Ulloa isn't playing, can see thats caskey's shirt on the left. Really can't see him starting though after his last 2 performances...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Personally, I'd like Ulloa to spend less time in Grubbs by Palmeira Square and more time jogging along the sea front at night with Inigo Calderon.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Can't see Ulloa playing many more games here. And I can't see him playing apart today.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Its ok,.. dont fret,... we have Barnes,...... :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here