Votes: 101 48.3%
  • Bottom

Votes: 25 12.0%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Personally don't think we will get out of the group. Uruguay and Italy to qualify for me. Bugger.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6065717 said:
Costa Rica are utter dog shit though, we should at least be able to win that...

You'd think wouldn't you..........

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't really know what everyone is so downbeat about. If we get through, we'll have lots of confidence going into the knockout stages, if we don't we wouldn't have done well in the knockout stages anyway.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
3rd

An I am confident of that! But more importantly, who is going to stay up to 2 am to watch the Italian game?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Think the FA should save their money and not bother, with a bit of luck 3rd on goal difference with 1 point

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
3rd

An I am confident of that! But more importantly, who is going to stay up to 2 am to watch the Italian game?

Know what you mean...... but as the match approaches...... I'm pretty sure I will.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
WIN WIN WIN

Italy, overrated
Uruguay, one man team
Costa Rica, whoooooooooooooooo?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bottom.

Running around like headless chickens in the Amazon trying to get the ball off the Italians, then giving it straight back to them after 3 passes when we do finally get it. Finish the game totally spent. Lose.

Throw the kitchen sink at Uruguay in an attempt to get back into the group. Uruguay to soak it all up and hit us on the break with goals from Gus' mate. Lose.

Attempt to salvage some pride with a win against the 'minnows', only to find they're up for it even more than we are and we go home knackered and complaining that our season is far too long and tiring for us to stand a chance. Winter break campaign briefly ignites again. Lose.

Sorry, but that's just how I feel. Would love to be proved wrong though and we go on to have a fantastic tournament.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Some pundits on 5Live were suggesting we move fast and pinch the best hotel before the Italians do. That appears to be our masterplan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here