Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Liam leaves... Hall of Fame?

Liam, up in the Hall of Fame????

• Yes

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • He hasn't left yet, so don't even go there!!!!

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
In light of the BBC story on Liam Bridcutt being likely to attract transfer interest in January, do you think he would merit inclusion within the Hall of Fame if and when he leaves? He's played well over 100 games for Albion, has been player of the season for 2 consecutive years and was a key player in a promotion season. I figure he's certainly as worthy as a number of those players from the Mickey Adams era who are up there.

Thoughts....

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I wasn't aware we had a hall of fame? I know there is an art installation outside the West Stand but that isn't a hall of fame.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
We have a hall of fame!?

Hall of Fame, Albion Legends, Images of rather good old players mostly with beards... whatever you want to call it. That bit outside the West Stand where I proudly tell my kids about having watched greats like Jimmy Case, Peter Ward and er... Paul Rogers and Charlie Oatway

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Hall of Fame, Albion Legends, Images of rather good old players mostly with beards... whatever you want to call it. That bit outside the West Stand where I proudly tell my kids about having watched greats like Jimmy Case, Peter Ward and er... Paul Rogers and Charlie Oatway

Hasn't the club said it is a collage of iconic moments? Like Kerry Mayo dribbling, for example

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
I don't think any player should be put up there until they have retired from playing. It's a bit mikey mouse if they end up playing against us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here