[Official Site] Oscar Wants Reaction

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-970881_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
11:29 6th December 2013
by Ben Soro-Perez
It’s a tough league, every game is difficult and you have to be prepared because every team can beat you – just like you can beat them"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia has called on his players to respond to the Barnsley defeat when they face up to table-toppers Leicester City tomorrow.*
Albion suffered a disappointing 2-1 loss to the Tykes on Tuesday and the Spaniard has demanded a reaction against Nigel Pearson’s men, who also suffered a shock loss to lowly Sheffield Wednesday.
Oscar said, “We want to show everybody that we want to react and have a good game. We weren’t at our best against Barnsley and we want to change that and play much better.
“It’s a tough league, every game is difficult and you have to be prepared because every team can beat you – just like you can beat them.*
“Leicester are a really good team on the counter attack and, so far, they have been the best team in the league and we have to be prepared to try and get the three points.
“They have lots of pace up front and out wide, it will be a difficult game for us but we want to bounce back against them.”
Meanwhile following winning the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month Award for November, Oscar was keen to shift the praise onto his players.
“It’s a big honour but I want to share it with all my players and staff. For me, it’s not an individual award, it’s a team award.*
“November was a good period for us with good football and we also got results. I don’t believe so much in individual awards, football is a collective sport not an individual one.”*

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here