Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want a pair of £32 tickets for Leicester? Good Luck!

With Leicester struggling to sell out their 1677 allocation, Blocks E and F in the south stand will not be used.

However, at this moment in time, there are none of the cheapest tickets (£32 for this game) available as a pair, let alone if more than 2 wanted to visit.

Just got the email advising us to buy and print at home.

I'm sure some will go online and see they can't get the seats they want and give up.

Happens all too often.

It has been great to see the club being pro-active with various ticket promotions. Now release the seats to those responding to said promotions can partake.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Absolutley ridiculous, there is something really wrong with this club with regards to this. Can't see what difference it makes whether they put these on sale or not, in fact I can, they'll sell fewer tickets this wat. If you want to buy 4 tickets together in the cheap seats, you can't, that's the difference. And yet tomorrow there will be hundreds of empty seats in that stand. :tosser:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Absolutley ridiculous, there is something really wrong with this club with regards to this. Can't see what difference it makes whether they put these on sale or not, in fact I can, they'll sell fewer tickets this wat. If you want to buy 4 tickets together in the cheap seats, you can't, that's the difference. And yet tomorrow there will be hundreds of empty seats in that stand. :tosser:

well ,i have to respect what you have to say , if this match don't sell out then there is something wrong somewhere.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Yet the attendance will still show to be around 27,00.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Leicester official site says away tickets will be sold until 3pm today. From 3pm til 5pm today and 9am til 1pm tomorrow bookings can be made by phone (to BHAFC) and advising they want an away ticket. They can also be purchased from The Amex ticket office in person from 9am tomorrow.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Isnt this ticket master or whoever that new ticket company we use ?

Whats the crowd tomorrow then King Cole as things stand ?

As for Leicester not selling out , piss for for a club that thinks of themselves as top 10 in the country

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Absolutley ridiculous, there is something really wrong with this club with regards to this.

The club as far back as I can remember have never been good with selling tickets, the FA Cup, the 2 play off finals, big away cup matches and far too many times to mention at Withdean, I've never understood it and probably never will.
The only conclusion I have is that who ever comes up with these ideas has been doing the job for the past 40 years.
Regarding the amount of empty seats, are the club still doing cheap seats for schools and local junior clubs, surley they'd be better off selling 200 seats for a tenner each than having 200 empty seats but maybe thats just to obvious.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Since I posted, there are now seats available in EVERY east stand block, both upper and lower.

These are still going to cost more than the cheap seats though.

And I can't believe I am calling £32 cheap!

Indeed - £32 is not a price I would ever pay to go to a match at the Amex - stupidly overpriced.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Indeed - £32 is not a price I would ever pay to go to a match at the Amex - stupidly overpriced.

That could be the asking price if we get a BIG Premier League club or Palace in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Yet according to Barber, the practise of holding back the (so called) cheaper seats doesn't happen!

It's my one remaining beef with him. We all know the club are holding back cheaper tickets, they repeatedly do it.

As others have said, lots of people go on the website, see that the cheapest seat available is £37 or £42 or whatever and then don't look again. How many might not ever look again? How many lost £32's have we had. We must be missing out quite badly on this now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's my one remaining beef with him. We all know the club are holding back cheaper tickets, they repeatedly do it.

As others have said, lots of people go on the website, see that the cheapest seat available is £37 or £42 or whatever and then don't look again. How many might not ever look again? How many lost £32's have we had. We must be missing out quite badly on this now.

Do we need to look at why the cheaper tickets are being held back ? Are they held in reserve as spares for relocations , players and club (home and away) allocations , sponsors complimentaries ?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The Leicester official site says away tickets will be sold until 3pm today. From 3pm til 5pm today and 9am til 1pm tomorrow bookings can be made by phone (to BHAFC) and advising they want an away ticket. They can also be purchased from The Amex ticket office in person from 9am tomorrow.

May be wrong but I was sure tickets were not allowed to be sold at the ground on day of game

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

For a home match against the league leaders ina quality stadium with a great view from a padded seat, nah, that is not excessive especially if you only go to the odd game. If you go to all home games you wouldn't pay this as you would have a season ticket at a greatly reduced price.

As for holding back the cheap seats, I think the club does this and it is wrong.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Wait until we hit the PL, you'll be lucky to get match tickets under £50.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That could be the asking price if we get a BIG Premier League club or Palace in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup.

For a home match against the league leaders ina quality stadium with a great view from a padded seat, nah, that is not excessive especially if you only go to the odd game. If you go to all home games you wouldn't pay this as you would have a season ticket at a greatly reduced price.

As for holding back the cheap seats, I think the club does this and it is wrong.

Wait until we hit the PL, you'll be lucky to get match tickets under £50.

And people, like myself, will turn away from football for those prices. I have far more important things to spend that amount of cash on than 90 minutes of football.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The club as far back as I can remember have never been good with selling tickets, the FA Cup, the 2 play off finals, big away cup matches and far too many times to mention at Withdean, I've never understood it and probably never will. The only conclusion I have is that who ever comes up with these ideas has been doing the job for the past 40 years.
Regarding the amount of empty seats, are the club still doing cheap seats for schools and local junior clubs, surley they'd be better off selling 200 seats for a tenner each than having 200 empty seats but maybe thats just to obvious.

I think they do. Within our football club, the U7's are taking some adults and about 15 boys and girls and I think it's working out about £5 each.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here