Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would move to the wsu to create a "Whinging section"?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Its seems this is the place to go for a whing up and the occasional allllbiiion allllbiiioon groan,any more want to join???

The woman who sits next to me in WSU could probably win some sort of national whinging contest. From the moment they kick off all I hear is:

"Why are you passing it backwards?"
"Who was that to?"
"Don't pass it to Barnes he's useless"
etc. etc.

Then when we start playing well, NOTHING, no singing or getting excited, just anticipation of the next slightly dodgy pass so she get back to her moaning.

I understand I'm being a bit hypocritical by whinging at her but she drives me MENTAL and I'll definitely be relocating next season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Its seems this is the place to go for a whing up and the occasional allllbiiion allllbiiioon groan,any more want to join???

Are you the ring leader of the whinges on the few occasions you can be arsed to go????

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How many times have you been in the WSU?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Could we perhaps have a swap of some supporters to different areas? I would like to offer Return of the Rev from the WSU. Anyone in any of the other stands have anyone they want to exchange for him? I know he is now finding the stairs a bit difficult as age marches on, so I think the ESU should not make any offers!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I sat in the East Lower during the first season when I had a 1901 pass for the day. That section should be the official club mortuary. Everything about the place was dead. It was like sitting amongst a mural. I received strange looks when I stood up and got a bit lairy when something I didn't agree with happened on the pitch.

They have quiet compartments on Inter City trains. The ESL should the the official quiet area of The Amex. Just the occasional mutter of discontent allowed. Nothing louder. The Library. Shhhhhhhhh.........

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
The trouble would be in getting them to all whinge together. Someone starts off but just gets too frantic and speeded up and then other individuals join in later with a different whinge and ruin it.

Imagine how impressive the atmosphere would be if they all agreed on what to whinge about and then whinged slowly in unison.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I sat in the East Lower during the first season when I had a 1901 pass for the day. That section should be the official club mortuary. Everything about the place was dead. It was like sitting amongst a mural. I received strange looks when I stood up and got a bit lairy when something I didn't agree with happened on the pitch.

They have quiet compartments on Inter City trains. The ESL should the the official quiet area of The Amex. Just the occasional mutter of discontent allowed. Nothing louder. The Library. Shhhhhhhhh.........

Went in the ESL once, know exactly what you mean. Never again. Every time I as much as moved in my seat I could hear people muttering "why is he doing that!?" or staring at me like I'd just pissed on someone's grave.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The trouble would be in getting them to all whinge together. Someone starts off but just gets too frantic and speeded up and then other individuals join in later with a different whinge and ruin it.

Imagine how impressive the atmosphere would be if they all agreed on what to whinge about and then whinged slowly in unison.

We'll whinge when we want
We're the west upper

Could we perhaps have a swap of some supporters to different areas? I would like to offer Return of the Rev from the WSU. Anyone in any of the other stands have anyone they want to exchange for him? I know he is now finding the stairs a bit difficult as age marches on, so I think the ESU should not make any offers!

I am now in my second season of watching from the esu and the stairs are about 25% of the wsu hence the move plus not so many moaners in the balmer shelf:moo:

Thank you!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
You should not of given up your seat in wsu you in the wrong stand.anyway we are knackered by the time we walked up the steps waited to be servered and have a piss

.:hilton::catfight::drink::sick::drool::whistle::facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here