Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
lita-061213-l229-1218818_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
10:26 6th December 2013
by Ferret
BRIGHTON TO WIN 3-2 @ 33/1, and that is certainly worth a small wager"
Ferret
It's all "evens stevens" on Saturday as Albion face Leicester City with both sides looking to bounce back from shock midweek defeats.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!
Sky Bet - the official sponsor of the football league and the Albion's bookmaking partner - cannot separate the two sides, offering 13/8 on both for an outright victory; the draw is the outsider of the three options at 23/10. *
Once again there is no value in taking those odds right now and we may need to return to them once the team is known, an hour or so before kick-off. Ideally I would like to see 9/5 on Brighton before I'd start playing.
Matt Upson fulfilled the goalscoring prediction on Tuesday night, albeit the last goal instead of the first goal. It is often worth having a punt on last goal as well as first on players that are almost certain to complete the 90 minutes as it is always the same price, and those that did against Barnsley were rewarded with a 40/1 payout.*
Despite scoring, Upson remains 40/1 but I prefer LEROY LITA (13/2) and KEMY AGUSTIEN (22/1). Both may well start from the bench and so stakes could be refunded if there has been a goal before they enter the fray, but equally both have a chance of getting a starting nod from Oscar Garcia and in that case those odds will look tasty indeed.
If you are optimistic about this being an all-action encounter then slightly overpriced is BRIGHTON TO WIN 3-2 @ 33/1, and that is certainly worth a small wager.
Once again I'll be looking for value in the run-up to the game and so don't forget to follow me on Twitter - @BHAFerret - for the very latest tips on Saturday afternoon.
Good Luck and happy punting!
Click here to sign up to Sky Bet.*

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here