Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Oscar Dedicates Award to Fans

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-061213-l229-1218648_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
09:45 6th December 2013
This is an award for everyone, it's not an individual award, as it is ultimately the team's results in November which won the award"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia has dedicated his Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month Award to Albion's fans for the fantastic support they have given him since he arrived at the club last summer.*
The Seagulls head coach, who was announced as November's manager of the month earlier this morning, said "I would like to dedicate the award to the fans, who have been so supportive since my first day at Brighton & Hove Albion, fill the stadium for every match and support us away from home.*
"I'm very proud to receive the award on behalf of the club, and proud of the players and staff because they are the ones who deserve the award. This is an award for everyone, it's not an individual award, as it is ultimately the team's results in November which won the award.*
"We have shown what we can do, with a great month of results and performances, the challenge now is to continue that going forward."
Chairman Tony Bloom added, "On behalf of the club I would like to congratulate Oscar, his staff and the players on the award. To have won this so early on in his career with the Albion is a superb achievement - particularly considering the circumstances with all the injuries."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here