Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
kemy-061213-l229-1218677_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
09:52 6th December 2013
by Luke Nicoli
I did some things to bring food to the table which I’m not proud of"
Kemy Agustien
“I took a responsibility for my mother and my sister when I was 11 or 12, and from that moment I knew that everything was going to be on my shoulders. I did some things to bring food to the table which I’m not proud of.”
Just part of a revealing interview from cover star Kemy Agustien who talks about his tough upbringing in Holland, his views on the future of English football his and desire to play regularly for Albion.
“When we saw that the team wore the same colours as our home team FK Haugesund and had other resemblances (seagulls as a logo and a nickname, a city on the coast) we decided that it would be a great name for our band.”
We track down ‘Brighton’, the Norwegian indie rock band named after our football club!
“A few of the lads said the defeat is probably the kick up the backside that we need. We’re upset when we lose games but we now have a great opportunity to put things right against Leicester.”
Will Buckley's reflects on Tuesday's defeat against Barnsley but reveals how his hamstring problems are now a thing of the past.
“The teacher looked like Ned Flanders! It was insane how much he looked like him and we always tried to make him do impressions”
Craig Mackail-Smith looks back at his school days and also reveals why he now has a home full of animals.
“I got Tomasz Kuszczak’s shirt afterwards, which is framed at home, with the date and the score. We have a joke about that game from time to time now”
Casper Ankergren recalls the day when he came out on top against Tomasz Kuszczak.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here