Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are you not happy being a Brighton fan right now?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
still in touch with the play off places
amazing stadium
quality players coming back from injury

Seems a lot to be positive about the club at the moment although the food is cra# the team arnt attacking enough & Oscar isn't tactically astute enough plus we just lost to Barnsley at home in the basket case that is the championship.

I have my gripe re Barnes playing up front on his own but what's your main complaint at the moment?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My only complaint is:-

Why did we play in red on Tuesday night?

It's not even the away kit, or available in the club shop, after the game.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am pretty happy. I thought this season was going to be one of rebuilding and bedding in a new manager. It seems to be so but we are also pushing for a play off place with our best players still to come back.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Generally very happy but the playing side is going backwards and I think OG will eventually be replaced at the end of the season in favour of a traditional Manager rather than this head coach nonsense.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Happy bar the nonsense created by DK which was totally uncalled for

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm very happy. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow: 3pm KO, Ulloa (possibly) in the squad, 28k+ crowd and two decent teams should make it a good atmosphere and hopefully a good game. I'm going to have several pints of Harveys and be a 1 man out of tune singing section in the West Lower.

It doesn't even matter that much if we lose; there are still another 27 games to go after this one with our best players all back and fully fit by the end of the year.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Generally fairly happy, but Tuesday's performance was a disgrace. All I ask is 100% effort from the players and we didn't get that on Tuesday from any of them.

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
Happy, bar the Barnsley game. Still enjoy the pies and Harveys, hope to have the Christmas pie again.:xmas: 3 points on Saturday and life will be even better.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Generally fairly happy, but Tuesday's performance was a disgrace. All I ask is 100% effort from the players and we didn't get that on Tuesday from any of them.

Your fairly happy but thinking of not renewing your season ticket? Weird sense of perspective you have.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm very happy. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow: 3pm KO, Ulloa (possibly) in the squad, 28k+ crowd and two decent teams should make it a good atmosphere and hopefully a good game. I'm going to have several pints of Harveys and be a 1 man out of tune singing section in the West Lower.

It doesn't even matter that much if we lose; there are still another 27 games to go after this one with our best players all back and fully fit by the end of the year.

Unless they get injured again. People seem to think there will never be another injury now until the end of the season.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Unless they get injured again. People seem to think there will never be another injury now until the end of the season.

I think we can rest assured there will be more injuries, in the volumes we have had is very unlikely

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Happy. Some people are just miserable people so will find reasons to complain even when things are fantastic. We should pity them rather than rise to it.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
I am happy being a Brighton Fan "Right Now" and I always have been and always will be.

There are always going to be transient/temporary bouts of unhappiness, that's part of supporting a football club. I am unhappy that we missed a golden opportunity to get to the Prem last season, I am unhappy that we lost to Barnsley on Tuesday and no doubt proper fans of Leicester are unhappy that they lost to Sheff Wed the same night, fans of Man U probably feel the same way re the Everton result.

At the end of the day I am happy that I support my home town club and I am always proud to tell people I support Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here