Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manager of the month.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Looks like the Barnsley game was the curse kicking in before he received it.

Well done Oscar.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm surprised; I think a lack of contenders helped. The Barnsley game left me more disillusioned than I've felt for years in our management.
Really hope I'm wrong, but not feeling it for OG.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm surprised; I think a lack of contenders helped. The Barnsley game left me more disillusioned than I've felt for years in our management.

Yep up to this game I thought things were going rather swimmingly
but then we are talking Albion here ..........like just when you think things are alright ....BANG something happens to shatter your dreams ,illusions.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Has the play off second leg home defeat to Palarse last year slipped your mind?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Blimey the most disillusioned you've been for years after the November we've just had...really ???? I can't believe some of our so called supporters sometimes. Well doen OG, deserved award with the squad he had at his disposal. A blip against Barnsley and hopefully back on track against Leicester.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can he beat The Curse ?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Watford get beat 3-0 at home by Yeovil, big spenders Nottingham Forest last win was against us, Leicester losing at Wednesday Blackpool going down at Yeovil we lose against Barnsley and all of a sudden some have lost faith in the manager really?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Oh FFS, we're SCREWED.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I wonder what people expect from Oscar. Give him time, his own players and a full squad to pick from then we will see. Gus had two seasons in the championship and, although he did well, he did not get us promoted.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Blimey the most disillusioned you've been for years after the November we've just had...really ???? I can't believe some of our so called supporters sometimes. Well doen OG, deserved award with the squad he had at his disposal. A blip against Barnsley and hopefully back on track against Leicester.

This

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He won it as he gained the most points in November and was unbeaten in the month. Yet we still complain

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Yep up to this game I thought things were going rather swimmingly
but then we are talking Albion here ..........like just when you think things are alright ....BANG something happens to shatter your dreams ,illusions.

AND anyone who has followed the super stripes for more than five minutes will know Leicester are going to get pasted tomorrow :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here