Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live Outside TV Broadcast

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Is it just me who gets annoyed with the idiot's that act embarrassingly in the background of many live outside news broadcasts? :wanker:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Is it just me who gets annoyed with the idiot's that act embarrassingly in the background of many live outside news broadcasts? :wanker:

Not as much as the broadcasts themselves. They're so completely unnecessary and they should leave the reporting to the people in the studio. They should spend the money on decent documentaries and things, not send some tit to Cleethorpes.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not as much as the broadcasts themselves. They're so completely unnecessary and they should leave the reporting to the people in the studio. They should spend the money on decent documentaries and things, not send some tit to Cleethorpes.

Hang on though, you couldn't have Deadline Day on Sky Sports News without outside broadcasts!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hang on though, you couldn't have Deadline Day on Sky Sports News without outside broadcasts!

I was thinking more of the BBC. But obviously there are some occasions when an outside broadcast is worthwhile. .. like when something is actually happening! But having someone stood outside the Houses of Parliament because Prime Minister's Question Time is going on is pointless.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Why are the residents of Wells on the Sea or whatever it is called, all standing next to a Sky News reporter waiting for the sea to come crashing over the sea defences? They may be sorry later ...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They should spend the money on decent documentaries and things, not send some tit to Cleethorpes.

@RM-Taylor only lives a short distance away from the prom , he could have done the OB for the BBC but then they would have had to bleep out all the swearing :lol:

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
I work on OB's and I think they are all great even if there is some tit prating around in the background.... It pays for my tickets to the see the Seagulls!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here