Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Palace DVD March 2013

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Hi guys,

This may be an absolute long shot but anyway here goes.....

For one of my University projects, I have been studying sports performance analysis and specifically doing a full analysis on a game of my choice. Now the game of chose (obviously) was the 3-0 win vs. Palace from this season. I have a copy of the DVD and I was happily doing all the analysis, when the bloody thing stopped when it got to a certain point in the game (31:48 for those interested). It continued to do this and I found out that it was stopping between 31:48 and about 39:31, but would strangely play passed this point. I checked the disc and the flipping computer had decided to shove a sizeable scratch around the disc.

I've had a look around the internet for a new copy but I really cant seem to find one! Does anyone know where I might be able to get another one from? Or is there any chance that a fellow Albion fan could help me out with a copy??

Cheers guys!

P.S I am NEVER using that damn computer again!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Did you buy your computer in Croydon by any chance?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
THIS season?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hi guys,

For one of my University projects, I have been studying sports performance analysis and specifically doing a full analysis on a game of my choice. Now the game of chose (obviously) was the 3-0 win vs. Palace from this season. I have a copy of the DVD and I was happily doing all the analysis, when the bloody thing stopped when it got to a certain point in the game (31:48 for those interested). It continued to do this and I found out that it was stopping between 31:48 and about 39:31, but would strangely play passed this point. I checked the disc and the flipping computer had decided to shove a sizeable scratch around the disc.

I've had a look around the internet for a new copy but I really cant seem to find one! Does anyone know where I might be able to get another one from? Or is there any chance that a fellow Albion fan could help me out with a copy??

Cheers guys!

*SPOILER ALERT*

Don't worry about it - nothing happened in that period anyway - as long as it runs okay from 40 minutes onwards, you're fine.

*ALERT ENDS*

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Hi guys,

Cheers guys!

Assuming you bought it from the club shop, have you asked them if they have any stock left?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
*SPOILER ALERT*

Don't worry about it - nothing happened in that period anyway - as long as it runs okay from 40 minutes onwards, you're fine.

*ALERT ENDS*

For the best 1st half action just play from 41 mins onwards until the ref blows for half time and press REPEAT for 2 hours. :thumbsup:

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
*SPOILER ALERT*

*ALERT ENDS*

haha I know, I've watched it many-a-time! But I need the whole game :/

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Assuming you bought it from the club shop, have you asked them if they have any stock left?

I did indeed and I've emailed them but haven't heard anything back yet. I thought it best to see if I can get any luck on here aswell as contacting the club

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
This is sounding like one for the conspiracy theorists...that game did really happen didn't it?

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I was wondering if you'd released a dvd of this game a month or so after, then I realised you must have done as you released a dvd of a DEFEAT to Arsenal.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Means nothing so no point watching it:cool::lolol: mind you I suppose it makes you wonder what could have been.
You did indeed tonk us that say but would I Swap it for May? :nono::nono:

Well no, it's a very memorable match, part of our history, the crushing of Palace, and indeed every St Patrick's day from now on will be a reminder and an anniversary of that great Sunday.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I was wondering if you'd released a dvd of this game a month or so after, then I realised you must have done as you released a dvd of a DEFEAT to Arsenal.

We do DVD's of every single home game you twonk so of course we did a DVD of the arsenal game. Not like it was a special make or anything like all the souvenirs made after you lot heroically triumphed over Man United reserves

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well no, it's a very memorable match, part of our history, the crushing of Palace, and indeed every St Patrick's day from now on will be a reminder and an anniversary of that great Sunday.

The Saint Patrick's Day Massacre will be remembered for years to come , we may have been humiliated in the 2nd leg of the semi final play off but Palace were totally annihilated on March 17th 2013.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can't you get the DVD cleaned up?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Long shot but have you tried a different video player? I have had videos that have problems on one but not on another.

VLC is good http://www.videolan.org

Yeahh I've tried a couple mate but still no luck. Also tried a DVD player, xbox and various computers but still no luck.

a quick update however......the club have responded to my email and after hearing my story, they will try to burn me a copy! Happy days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here