Paul Samrah writes to the Argus

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Spot on. Oh, and Dick started it! ;-)

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Don't really understand what the letter is trying to achieve to be honest. It's not as though a tiff between DK and anyone on the board is holding the club back, on or off the pitch. It's been an interesting sideshow but hasn't really harmed the club or the individuals concerned.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Don't really understand what the letter is trying to achieve to be honest. It's not as though a tiff between DK and anyone on the board is holding the club back, on or off the pitch. It's been an interesting sideshow but hasn't really harmed the club or the individuals concerned.

Oh really? Our record against teams beginning with B before the tome was released: Played 4 won 4. Our record since the novel? Played 2 drawn 1 lost 1 ZERO wins. It was a Biographical Book. Coincidence? I'd like to see you prove it.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Agree with the sentiment, but I haven't heard a peep out of the current Chairman or anyone associated with him that was in any way controversial. I think it is very sad that Dick has felt the need to scratch old wounds to flog a book that hasn't really added any new information to the public domain, other than the the letter writer in question once applied for the CEO job!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Who is airing the dirty linen in public? Seems only one party so surely the letter should be addressed to the Life President only!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Agree with the sentiment, but I haven't heard a peep out of the current Chairman or anyone associated with him that was in any way controversial. I think it is very sad that Dick has felt the need to scratch old wounds to flog a book that hasn't really added any new information to the public domain, other than the the letter writer in question once applied for the CEO job!

So Ray Bloom and Derek Chapman, both board members, aren't associated with TB ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sad day, the Chairman has stayed stoically silent during this rather sad episode from the Life-President, I assume the inner rectum drew short straws as to who would write this letter so shame Paul lost.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sad day, the Chairman has stayed stoically silent during this rather sad episode from the Life-President, I assume the inner rectum drew short straws as to who would write this letter so shame Paul lost.

Blimey, inner rectum. How times have changed. I think we as fans owe more to Paul S than possibly anyone. After all if he hadn't spotted the change in the articles, we would all be going shopping every Saturday!

Of anyone, I think he has the right to say what the hell he wants

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I'd like to see you list what you did to save the club and compare it to Paul's contribution.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Maybe Samrah has been given the heads-up and is pre-empting a response from the Club to Dick's book. If not, his letter does seem a bit unnecesary.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just read the "Letter " on the Argus website, it stops before it even gets going.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Blimey, inner rectum. How times have changed. I think we as fans owe more to Paul S than possibly anyone. After all if he hadn't spotted the change in the articles, we would all be going shopping every Saturday!

Of anyone, I think he has the right to say what the hell he wants

Good point

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here