Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Place to rent...?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Anyone got a place to rent or flatshare, who would rather not go through the agency process?

My tenancey is up at the end of the year and the Landlord has hiked the prices again, so its time to get out.

Hove location would be ideal.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Be worth letting the landlord know and try and negotiate (if you haven't already). If he's got any sort of sense, he'll prefer to let you stay on at the same rent rather than pay to find new tenants as well as losing money due to having a week or two with the property empty.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Be worth letting the landlord know and try and negotiate (if you haven't already). If he's got any sort of sense, he'll prefer to let you stay on at the same rent rather than pay to find new tenants as well as losing money due to having a week or two with the property empty.

We have asked, but no budge, more fool him, been there almost two years, never caused him a problem, even maintained the place to a better standard than it was already. Oh well.

Time to move on.

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
I am no expert but I think your legal status changes after 2 years at a property. So your landlord is probably trying to avoid that.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Anyone got a place to rent or flatshare, who would rather not go through the agency process?

My tenancey is up at the end of the year and the Landlord has hiked the prices again, so its time to get out.

Hove location would be ideal.

You have a PM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here