• David Cameron

Votes: 31 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WhingForPresident

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
NSC's Beach Hut and Radio One KJ (knobjockey) Nick Grimshaw romped home ahead of X Factor reject Sam Callahan and Gus Poyet in one of the weakest groups in the draw to clinch spots in the second round yesterday, joining Stuart Hall and Sepp Blatter in the final 16.

Here is Group C, which should prove to be slightly more interesting:

Gary Barlow

Proclaimed as a "national treasure" by the BBC earlier this week as they GENUINELY held a 'Gary Barlow Day', "one of Britain's finest songwriters" and renowned tax dodger Barlow could be in the running for another prestigious award if the "I've had enough of Gary Barlow" thread from a few days ago is anything to go by.

Ian Watkins

The second of our two paedophiles in the draw, 'attempted baby rapist' Watkins' chances of progression improved as fellow nonce Stuart Hall made it through Group A via a tiebreak with Russell Brand, despite some claiming that the title was too jovial for such an actually despicable, as opposed to annoying, person.

David Beckham

Brand Beckham has been everywhere once again this year, with talk of a knighthood circling in recent times for his services to modelling and designing underpants. The former England skipper may have retired from the game, but is his now full-time 'showbiz' celebrity status becoming too much for NSC to handle?

David Cameron

After being drawn in such a tough group, this is the perfect opportunity for the PM to not win a c**t-themed competition at last. I don't need to divulge.

So there you go NSC, there is Group C, choose wisely. Poll closes in 24 hours exactly.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why on Gods Green Earth is Beckham in the list ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Beckham is one person I really respect. Seems a thoroughly decent bloke.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a light weight group, not voting for any of these

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So Barlow is a bigger c*nt than some bloke who wanted to rape and kill a baby ? Ok then.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Is the answer that they all have forgotten their Poppies except Cameron?

Sorry, I thought it was Spot the Odd One Out from Have I Got News For You?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So Barlow is a bigger c*nt than some bloke who wanted to rape and kill a baby ? Ok then.

I think that was the point of Gripper's post. We all know that Watkins is just about the lowest form of life. It's ridiculous to have his name in there amongst the irreverent nominations. And I think most people realise that and that's why they've voted for Barlow. I did anyway.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Osborne deserves it more. Where is he ?

Jimmy Grimble

Has to be Barlow and Cameron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here