Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking on match days

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Does anyone know of anyone who perhaps doesn't want there club car parking ticket, or someone who lives in Coldean who wants to accommodate a vehicle on match days for a small fee? My current arrangement is no longer available.

TIA

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I assume you don't want to pay Bridge car park rates ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Does anyone know of anyone who perhaps doesn't want there club car parking ticket, or someone who lives in Coldean who wants to accommodate a vehicle on match days for a small fee? My current arrangement is no longer available.

TIA
Serves you right for being so tight
When I posted a thread for shared car parking you missed the chance of a lifetime lame-o
Door to door service and all my wisdom & whit thrown in on your journey to a thro to the Amex
CJD is loving it :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
When I posted a thread for shared car parking you missed the chance of a lifetime lame-o
Door to door service and all my wisdom & whit thrown in on your journey to a thro to the Amex

pffft...can u ask CJD if he can give me the ear plugs back

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

How are your withdrawal symptoms :drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can I issue an open plea to any cabbies stuck on the end of a long queue of cabs in town to get yourself down to the Falmerish end of Lewes Road about 20 minutes after full time. There's normally about two or three smart enough to park up just before the chippie (including one enterprising cabbie who goes from WSU straight to his cab at that very spot) but there's normally some git with the same idea as me and blags the last cab about 30 seconds/50 metres before I get there. Want to see a line of TWENTY cabs there. You'd all get business. And I tip handsomely if you drop me off at the Preston Drove Offie...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here