hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Poor people's eyes:

Poor People's Eyes will ruin this TV.
By J. V. Paquette on December 3, 2013

Great TV but I must warn you. YOU WILL spoil the help if you allow them to gaze upon it's wonder. Also, the eyes of the poor emit microscopic particles that will deteriorate image quality over time.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was going to send my two kids to college but I knew I had to do what was best for my family so I got this beast instead. I'm fairly positive my wife will end up coming back, I'm sure she'll realize how unreasonable she was being. Marriage for 20 years or a tv thats 85 inches? Last time I checked, 85 is bigger than 20.

:lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Love the bit where the guy bought several and fitted them to the ceiling of his private jet, then connected several HeroCams on the outside of the fuselage making him feel like his jet was a convertible

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Sunderlands in Boundary Road Hove have sold 'loads' of the smaller 4k (55 & 80?inch) ones for between 3 & 7 grand. Extraordinary picture quality

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Love the bit where the guy bought several and fitted them to the ceiling of his private jet, then connected several HeroCams on the outside of the fuselage making him feel like his jet was a convertible

He was joking. Made it all up, Phil.

Didn't really do that.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
He was joking. Made it all up, Phil.

Didn't really do that.

No way, why would Amazon allow such comments to be made in its reviews? I was thinking of doing something similar with my ipad and make my Austin Maxi into a 'fake' cabriolet, do you not think it will work? I can't afford a proper one like this

napepu9u.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No way, why would Amazon allow such comments to be made in its reviews? I was thinking of doing something similar with my ipad and make my Austin Maxi into a 'fake' cabriolet, do you not think it will work? I can't afford a proper one like this

napepu9u.jpg

I'm not sure you can plug an external camera of any kind into your ipad, so the plan seems problematic. Unless you are happy to drill a little hole in the roof for the ipad camera to point through?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure you can plug an external camera of any kind into your ipad, so the plan seems problematic. Unless you are happy to drill a little hole in the roof for the ipad camera to point through?

There you go, you've solved the fundamental problem is was wrestling with. Now, do I still have a drill,and a drill bit? Best go and look in the shed.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
But you can get an app that streams from your iPhone camera to you ipad, so that would save me drilling a hole in the roof of the motor, sorted!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
That first review is pretty much the best thing on Amazon.

"I was looking around for something I could buy that would have a large box. My kids really love making them into forts. I would say the joy on their face after I threw out the tv and have them the box was worth every thousand. My cat loves it also can't get him out of it."

Never had so many laughs off an Amazon item.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here