Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

last night very impressed by

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
very impressed with paddy mccourt,bossed the game for them,after being ever present for celtic,2 seasons ago.spoke to a celtic fan today and he was a favourite and they didnt want hinm to leave,but why the **** go to barnsley???quality player of the night for me:clap2::clap2:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
happy they took him off,very good and made most of ours look silly,think that was the first time he had played for them for a while,very impressive

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I noticed him from the start.

I noticed him because I thought he was useless, disinterested and unsure of what he was supposed to be doing. He then threaded a wonderful through pass (and did the same a couple of times later) and showed an ability to go round opponents whilst looking as though he'd just had a hip replacement.

All of which reveals I wouldn't make a very good scout.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The man that impressed me was a man that has always been a thorn in our side when playing against us, mostly for Colchester, David Perkins the no 11 a blond midfielder. Thought that he was their MOM.

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
The man that impressed me was a man that has always been a thorn in our side when playing against us, mostly for Colchester, David Perkins the no 11 a blond midfielder. Thought that he was their MOM.

Could have been a spitting image of Will Hughes in form and deed - constant menace...taped up to the hilt on his thighs too so not 100% fit even!:albion2:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He was linked with us a couple of years back. There's a thread on here somewhere with numerous wonder goals from him in the MTL.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Couldn't believe when I saw his name pre game.. I know it's Scottish football but Celtic to Barnsley?? And I mean this in no disrespect to Barnsley.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Perkins was good in the away game last season.

McCourt, according to the programme, beat nine players to score against Middlesbrough earlier this season. If only our players had read that.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

Always thought this when he's played against us. I didn't know who Daniel Drinkwater was, and this was when people were hyping about him, and I just presumed he was Perkins.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Does blonde hair make a player stand out?

Just occurred to me that the individuals who I've been impressed by in recent seasons are Perkins, Johnny Williams (pah) and Will Hughes, the Derby Albino.

Are they that good or do they just stick out because they have strawberry blonde hair?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here