cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Done.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 8, 2003
Done. I used to run with him at Horsham Blue Star Harriers when we were teenagers. Looks like he's doing a lot better than my 9min miles!

S

smileyweb

As it's my fault that he's been following the Albion for 30 years, I guess I should vote for Jonesy (done)...

...and apologise, after having to suffer that "performance" tonight. :facepalm:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Done ............... although I think trying to run a sub 3:30 marathon is quite frankly stoopid.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Done! Now how to get the other 25000 that were there last night to vote too so that at least something positive has happened in last 24 hours! ;)

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Many thanks all of you for your kind support so far. It would be so great personally to win this but also great to help me raise the profile of my run in order to get some nice amounts of cash into the great charity that is Albion In The Community.

Here is the link again

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/target262/sub-330-finalists.aspx

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Have managed over 40 votes this morning so the lead is being cut quite quickly ;-)

Thanks for your support.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Have managed over 100 votes so far this morning so if they have come from the good folk of NSC, many thanks!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Done

Catching up a bit now, Need to get more votes done. Reckon there is some vote rigging going on with one of the other runners.

Come on everyone get voting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here