Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost season ticket card

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Think I left it on the card machine in the south west kiosk at half time, if anybody picked it up please PM me. Cheers

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Picked one up but didn't say The Wookiee on it unfortunately.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Bloody annoying as now had to pay train fare to shoreham (already had ticket from shoreham to Worthing )

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Give the club a call tomorrow, probably handed in

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Lucky you. Now you don't have to watch this s---- for the rest of this season! ;-)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Lucky you. Now you don't have to watch this s---- for the rest of this season! ;-)

I topped it up today with enough cash to see me through tonight and Saturday that's what's pissed me off the most !

Just hope some **** hasn't had a belly full of beer on me tonight !!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Great news, club have e-mailed me and the card was found and handed in. Will be sent out to me in tonights post.

If the person who handed it in is reading this, there will be a pint for you from me on Saturday :clap2:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Didn't arrive in Thursdays or Fridays post, hope it comes today ! I guess if I'd doesn't, the club will re issue me one before the game, and as I know have an e- mail from them saying they have the lost card and they will be posting it out, I won't have to pay the £25 for the replacement ?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
There was a card ....a 1901 club one, found in the car park...yellow band lounge...Renault lifestyle...hope the person got it back...so he could sit and watch Tuesday nights display.....yuk!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't arrive in Thursdays or Fridays post, hope it comes today ! I guess if I'd doesn't, the club will re issue me one before the game, and as I know have an e- mail from them saying they have the lost card and they will be posting it out, I won't have to pay the £25 for the replacement ?

At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious - take a copy of the email along with you if the ticket doesn't arrive this morning.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
It didn't arrive this morning, rang club, very very helpful ! Got to pick up a replacement before the game !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here