Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mid week home form

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
No stats to back this up but is our mid week home form absolutely terrible? We don't seem to have beaten anyone under the lights at the Amex for ages.

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
100% this.... Bar for beating Sunderland I can't think of a midweek performance to remember.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It is awful, even the 2 wins against Bristol city and Peterborough were below par. I was surprised at the optimism on here and twitter earlier today given this stat.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I hate midweek games and its all dowm to results.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Only one more midweek at home this season ( QPR). Unless the snow or FA Cup changes things.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
What are the stats? I know we have lost to palace twice, reading, Barnsley, west ham , drawn against loads and only won a couple I think?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Of the top of my head, I think we have won 4 evening league matches at the Amex (Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Peterborough, Bristol City).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Of the top of my head, I think we have won 4 evening league matches at the Amex (Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Peterborough, Bristol City).

That Sheffield Wednesday game was on a Friday. It seems to be more of a Tuesday night thing that we have a problem with.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham

Good recollection there! I'd go with that. I totally agree with the mid week blues theory BUT ironically that Derby win was probably the performance of that particular season. Just memory of Vincente and Kaz ripping them to shreds helps to blot out the thought of last night's mediocrity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here