Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lopez - what has happened to him?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Just doesn't seem to be the same player as last year. Why?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
simple he is over rated....should never off got him back...he has been shit this season

Dec 29, 2011

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'm waiting for all the other players you're gonna question Giraffe. You've done Bruno and Lopez. Next?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
and who said football fans are fickle.....?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Most of us wanted him back to be honest.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'm waiting for all the other players you're gonna question Giraffe. You've done Bruno and Lopez. Next?

Where to start on the rest?

They were all appalling tonight. Hard to pick who wasn't off their game.

Was surprised Ince didn't start and even more surprised he didn't get a 30 minute stint.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Where to start on the rest?

They were all appalling tonight. Hard to pick who wasn't off their game.

Was surprised Ince didn't start and even more surprised he didn't get a 30 minute stint.

Plus it's a genuine question what HAS happened? He is not the player we where all crying out for to bring back from last season, maybe they sent an imposter over

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
not fickle... imagine your shagging a blonde size 8 bit off crumpet. she piles on the pounds and is a size 20 same with lopez.

Christina Aguleira- google her. (You might not recognise her)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Some good corners tonight and his left footed pass that set Conway on his way was a cracker. Too easily tackled though at times. Is improving.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
How are people defending Lopez this year. I can only think of one game where he played even half decent. Fully fit squad he shouldn't even make the bench on this seasons form. I hope he does hit some form sooner rather than later but I can't see it happening.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Some good corners tonight and his left footed pass that set Conway on his way was a cracker. Too easily tackled though at times. Is improving.

And just as he was FINALLY getting into the game off he goes to be replaced by Agustien. I didn't get that substitution at all. Didn't understand Lita for Barnes either. Why not play two up top rather than 1 against bloody Barnsley

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here