[Official Site] £5 Free Every Week with Sky Bet

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
upson-l229-1055852_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
15:08 3rd December 2013
by Ferret
I'm going to plump for MATT UPSON (40/1) to get his head on the end of a set piece"
Ferret
Albion enter tonight's Championship clash with Barnsley installed as the red hot favourite.CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!
Sky Bet - the official sponsors of the Football League and Brighton's bookmaking partners - offer a 4/7 odds-on quote on the Seagulls guzzling up all three points from the Tykes. The visitors are offered at a long 5/1, while the draw is sandwiched in the middle at 14/5.
With a new manager eager to be impressed, this could be a trickier encounter than those odds suggest and I would caution against getting over committed at silly odds. That is not to say that I do not think the Albion will win. I am confident of a home success, but confidence won't allow me to take poor betting value.
Instead, as always, we will focus on overpriced options. Opportunities where the payout is greater than the true probability.* First up, in the HALF-TIME/FULL-TIME category, back BRIGHTON/DRAW @ 20/1.* This is a great wager as if the Seagulls do take the lead in the first half, you have some financial insurance to compensate for a Barnsley comeback.
In the goalscorer category, ANDREW CROFTS (12/1) will have his admirers, but tonight I'm going to plump for MATT UPSON (40/1) to get his head on the end of a set piece, while also having a little on BRUNO (33/1) as a cover if the Spaniard is recalled to the starting line-up, bearing in mind that stakes will be refunded if he plays no part or comes on after the first goal is scored.
Tonight, in the 45 minutes or so leading up to kick-off, I'll be re-assessing the markets and tweeting any updated recommendations. Follow me on @BHAFerret to get them straight to your mobile device of choice!
Click here to sign-up to Sky Bet, and good luck and happy punting!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here