Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

INTENTIONALLY EARLY POLL - Are we going to make the playoffs?

Are we going to make the playoffs?

• Yes - of course we are.

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No - of course we won't.

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I KNOW, I know...many will say this is too early. But that's sort of the point.

I want to see what people's hearts are saying rather than heads. Are all the injuries going to clear up and are we going to make a run into the playoffs, finishing between 3rd and 6th when the dust has settled?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I KNOW, I know...many will say this is too early. But that's sort of the point.

I want to see what people's hearts are saying rather than heads. Are all the injuries going to clear up and are we going to make a run into the playoffs, finishing between 3rd and 6th when the dust has settled?

You're forcing us with that stark dichotomy. I'd say it's about 50-50 but, if anything, I'm just about veering to 51-49 in favour. Think of those in the top six, QPR and Leicester are hot favourites to remain in top six, Burnley and Blackpool are most at risk of dropping out, and Derby and Reading are somewhere in between; Forest will probably make it. Perhaps we ought to set up a who will make the top six poll to complement yours.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No, of course we won't. We'll finish 2nd.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Yes, it's too early. But when we have our key players to make a comeback and the january market opening in less than a month, I'm very excited. This Renan Bressan we're tracking looks like a really good attacking midfielder that I think we can't afford to miss.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I am feeling quietly confidant but we still have a very long way to go

Obviously there is still a long way to go and so much can happen, not the least a failure to win tonight. But, on balance, having achieved so much with so many injuries, and having young players who can be called upon into a larger squad, I think we would have to say that the play-offs are a real possibility. I am not sure about the budget, as we did hear Paul Barber say that it was in line (not quite sure with what??) and as we have not paid out a substantial sum for anyone, as we did in the last 2 years, am I right in thinking that we might have some dosh to spend? The club would probably say "no" but I wouldn't expect anything else - afterall they would be silly to say that we have x millions to spend as the price would then go up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My gut feeling is that we are going to storm this division shortly.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
must say earlier in the season I thought it was well out of reach
but now things do look better and we have plenty of players coming back to help the cause
but we are talking the Albion here ............so who knows
we can only hope

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here