Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PLENTY of Steak, Chicken Pies Tonight (except at ONE kiosk)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Get ready for a riot!

No Steak & Ale or Chicken & Ham pies tonight v Barnslehhh. Being replaced by Pulled Pork Baps. Balti pies ARE back though!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How can you replace it with something that is always available anyway ???

Surely its just - there's only one choice of pie tonight

I have had two pulled pork baps - first one was really nice, second one was horrible - I won't bother

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why is all pork "Pulled" these days? It's all bulwarks, just like cod loin and king scallops.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
What are the pulled pork baps like? Not keen on giving it a try if its got an inch of fat on it...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
By only having Chicken Balti available Sodexo aim to get it 100% right in serving the customer with the correct flavoured pie.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
By the looks of it, this is only at one kiosk in the north. The rest of the ground is unaffected

:facepalm: So (I assume) the centre kiosk has the baps instead of pies, so no different from EVERY OTHER GAME THIS SEASON :facepalm:

Oh yes reading the pre match brief shows this is a bit of a thread fail

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The rest of the ground is unaffected

Guess we'll have to wait and see :lol:

"Pulled Pork baps will be available in the North Stand concourse, from the centre kiosk, and in the West Stand lower and West Stand upper concourses, from the kiosks at the south end. These baps will replace the Steak & Ale and the Chicken & Ham pies, priced at £3.90 each, and available in the two for £6 or three for £7 meal deals."

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So the club have taken my massive SoB campaign to heart.

Baltitastic tonight, happy days.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Can't understand why they keep chopping and changing the availability of food between the various stands. The choice and quality vary massively. I would of thought it was worth pulling all the stops out at midweek matches as a lot of people won't have time to finish work and then eat before arriving at the game. It really is the weak link in 'the match day experience'. Get some bloody decent fast food vans outside the stands please :annoyed:

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
I was quite pleasantly surprised with the Pulled Pork baps, absolutely stuffed with meat. Definitely on the will buy again list

Glad to see the Balti pie is making an re-appearance though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here