hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Vile individual who despite being a crook and a cheat happens (unfortunately) to be a bloody good football manager

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
don't quite see what that has to do with us ?

Me neither. However I was so aghast at my lack of involvement in the top 30 NSC users in 2013 that I'm trying to get some practise in for 2014. A type of warm-up, if you will.

Next thread; what Gary Birtles had for lunch today.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Plenty of Wedsnesday fans saying they'd rather go down than have Warnock as manager as well :lol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Steve Evans :lolol: Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I was talking about this on Twitter and some Rotherham fan replied saying he has been getting Rotherham to play some exciting football recently.

I think although he is a decent manager in the lower leagues, it would be a huge gamble for Wednesday to take to appoint someone who has never managed at Championship level before. From a mischievous point of view, I'd love to see Mandaric bring in Warnock as manager for that job. That would go down swimmingly, wouldn't it?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I've got a good idea.......the transfer window should apply to managers as well......if your club has a shite one, then you have to keep him until the window re-opens, same as players ??

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I've got a good idea.......the transfer window should apply to managers as well......if your club has a shite one, then you have to keep him until the window re-opens, same as players ??

Just wouldn't work. Clubs would still find a way of removing managers, but it would then be along the 'gross misconduct' lines. It would in fact probably result in a lot more messy and protracted divorces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here