Brighton & Hove Albion vs Barnsley *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Referee: James Linnington
Kick Off: 7.45 pm

Brighton will be looking to extend their unbeaten run on Tuesday night as they host Barnsley at the Amex. The main selection dilemma for Oscar Garcia will be whether to retain Inigo Calderon at right back or recall Bruno. Ashley Barnes will go into the game full of confidence following his 'wonder strike' at Bournemouth last weekend. There is an outside chance that Leo Ulloa will make the bench whilst it is expected that Liam Bridcutt will make his first start since returning from injury.

My starting 11:

Koosh
Bruno
Greer
Upson
Ward
Bridcutt
Ince
Crofts
Conway
JFC
Barnes

My prediction? 2-0 Albion, Barnes with both goals.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am flying in today for the match and staying for the Leicester game. Please let me see 2 wins!:albion2::albion2:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
0-0

Dour Barnsley put 11 behind the ball to grind out a point.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
They'll sit back and it will be a frustrating game until we finally find a way through late in the first half or early in the second, at which point the game will open up a bit and we'll go on to win 3-0

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
I think this is a potential banana skin game for us. Bit like when we played SW,assuming we just need to turn up.
If you ignore Barnsleys last 2 consecutive defeats,they had only lost once(to Qpr) in their previous 6 games,including beating Boro & drawing to Reading.
Of course we are capable & certainly good enough. Just hope our boys are focused...

Narrow win for me,2-1 😉

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Starting the thread on the same day as the match?! You've cursed us!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
be nice to bag a few goals and get some kinda goalscoring run going...............I wanna see us win by 5 then march into the Leicester game full of goalscroing confidence........

Tonight is a great opportunity to attack them with TWO strikers.............really push the boat out......3 at the back please against this mob who cant possibly hold out if we attack in numbers. 1 up front against this lot tonight will be seen as UBER negative IMO

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Not enough "Were Loose" on the first page. I will have to downgrade my prediction. 5-0 it is then.

Team will be same that started on Saturday except Bruno back for Calde, I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here