Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Under 21's tonight - live stream

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
odd....picture froze and now I can either watch rhe whole thing from pre-kickoff or just give up as there seems to be no way to ff :(

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Really looked good tonight, after a slow start against a fairly psychical Millwall side, we passed them out the game and won with ease. Really promising performances from our U21. Dickinson, Chicksen, Rea and March all looked quality to name 4.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Really looked good tonight, after a slow start against a fairly psychical Millwall side, we passed them out the game and won with ease. Really promising performances from our U21. Dickinson, Chicksen, Rea and March all looked quality to name 4.

Harris and Asmundsson were also very good. Chicksen was my MOTM. He is so good on the ball and kept getting forward and still did his defences duties.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I think our U21 set up is starting to look very good, the players must feel like they will get noticed now Oscar is playing youngsters in the first team.

Did anyone watch the feed last night, what a brilliant idea, I hope they do it again as I work away a lot and would happily watch it in the week.

Still up in its full entirety first goal around 25 minutes 30 seconds on the you tube timer, well done to everyone involved in doing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J02dPlOa2YU&feature=share

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The highlight of the game was this:
ball-in-the-face-brighton-u21s-v-millwall-u21s-o.gif

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
How many people attend these games at Lancing these days,.... looks to be a nice number for the youngsters to play in front of.... couple of hundred?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Was really happy to see this pop up on my YouTube inbox and really hope they do this again, I'd love it if they could put a score + time board in the top left or something, so we know what the score is.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
How often are these games streamed live? Didn't even know Youtube had rolled out this feature.

Live streaming has been on Youtube for a while. As for the U21 games, last night was the first one - a beta test if you will to see that it worked and to see what fans thought of it.

The intention is to stream all of their games (as long as the venue has a good enough internet connection). Hopefully now they know it works they'll start to add basic features like a clock and the score

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
How many people attend these games at Lancing these days,.... looks to be a nice number for the youngsters to play in front of.... couple of hundred?

I have no idea what the main stand holds at the Sussex FA but its always pretty full. It all depends on the opposition and the day, often spectators are around the fence on about three sides, but was not as busy last night.

I imagine having a game tonight affects it, especially as less fringe players take part.

When they are held at the AMEX last year, three games had to be on your home ground under league rules, they open two blocks in the west lower and the media press area behind the dug outs for officials. I have a friend who does match day photography for an agency and says our media area and catereing for them is excellent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here