Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambeth Bus attack ,

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The bus attack on the women looks more influenced by alcohol than anything else, that's what needs to be noticed,

Except they were drinking soft drinks in the video. Yet another conclusion that you and many others have jumped to incorrectly in this thread.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Except they were drinking soft drinks in the video. Yet another conclusion that you and many others have jumped to incorrectly in this thread.

Okay, so I accept, they weren't drinking Booze at the time but how does that prove it was racially motivated?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Indeed. And the group on the right as you look on the video seem almost camp rather than threatening.

Okay, so I accept, they weren't drinking Booze at the time but how does that prove it was racially motivated?

It doesn't. It just proves you're capricious and incapable of making a consistent point.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I didn't say it was. I've no idea if it was or not.

Sorry, I thought you were one of the users who was claiming it was a racial attack. My apologies.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
ONE LOT WERE BLACK THE OTHER WHITE , YOU TELL ME ???
regards
DR

They took a game of chess too seriously?

Did you not notice that one was female and the others were all male?

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
what's that got to do with it???
regards
DR

You pointed out that one was white and the others were black, so I'm pointing out that ones female and the others are male.
This is what we're doing right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here