Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Link not working.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thank goodness the CCTV pictures are clear enough, there should be no problem finding those cretins, fingers crossed suitable punishment will be given to them. Hopefully that video will come back to haunt them at some point too.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Is it being treated as a racial incident? You could bet your bottom dollar it would be if it was a bunch of white people beating a black/"ethnic minority" person

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
True but I bet when those 3 strutted onto the bus she was aware of an increased risk to her .

What the hell are you on about, an increased risk because they are black? Jesus H. too be honest if I saw them getting on the bus, I wouldnt think twice, they look about 16/17, fairly well dressed, nothing to say they are going to cause any trouble, they are drinking soft drinks for christ sake.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Thank goodness the CCTV pictures are clear enough, there should be no problem finding those cretins, fingers crossed suitable punishment will be given to them. Hopefully that video will come back to haunt them at some point too.

No doubt they will be caught but I expect their background and dependency on sugar laden drinks will be taken into account .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here