Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Places I've Lived

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I've lived all over Brighton & Hove and thought I'd create my own Google Map to see a birds eye view of all the places I've lived.

Furthest west is Southwick and furthest East is Coldean with the adventure starting at Stoneham Road.

Probably no interest to anyone, so apologies.

Capture.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Fascinating. Anyway, I have some wet paint drying that won't watch itself.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cracking thread

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I've lived all over Brighton & Hove and thought I'd create my own Google Map to see a birds eye view of all the places I've lived.

Furthest west is Southwick and furthest East is Coldean with the adventure starting at Stoneham Road.

Probably no interest to anyone, so apologies.

Capture.jpg

Perhaps you could put together a journey on streetview so we can all go on a tour of your old houses in the West Brighton and Hove borders? I for one have an hour or so to kill.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Don't know what it says about me but I find that quite interesting. Guessing you were a student studying in Brighton at some point, stayed in the area and now living permanently moving from flats to larger houses. I say that because I did a similar thing and started out in Coldean too- Rushlake Road.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Don't know what it says about me but I find that quite interesting. Guessing you were a student studying in Brighton at some point, stayed in the area and now living permanently moving from flats to larger houses. I say that because I did a similar thing and started out in Coldean too- Rushlake Road.

I grew up in Brighton/Hove up to about 18 and then left.
I moved from house to house with my Mum who I guess evaded the water/electric company by moving every 6 months or so.
There's really nothing exciting about it, just thought I'd kill half hour at work!

WOW you really have been around......
If you're lucky I'll do another one tomorrow of all the places in Aus, NZ and Asia I've lived. :smile:

I didn't realise how small Brighton is.

To be honest, that's exactly what made the map interesting to me. After I plotted out the addresses, I couldn't believe how small B & H looked.

To everyone else, I know it's a dull/boring/bland thread, I did apologize in my OP! :cheers:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

But you are CORGI registered:D. I found it interesting as well and cannot wait for the flags placed around the World that are yet to come. Don't let us down.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Perhaps you could put together a journey on streetview so we can all go on a tour of your old houses in the West Brighton and Hove borders? I for one have an hour or so to kill.

Would it be as good as the one shown at the Amex of the journey from Pub to pitch via Btn Station!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here