• Jason Kitcat

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WhingForPresident

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
As nominated by NSC, here are the first four of our favourite cock-juggling thunderc*nts from this year. Two with the most votes will progress to round two.

Group A

Russell Brand

The voice of the people to some, an irritating bellend to others. With another shot parted at Murdoch this weekend, this time comparing him to Hitler, the question now surely is, does anybody really care what Russell Brand thinks about anything?

Stuart Hall

The first of two convicted paedophiles in the first round draw, Hall is definitely a c@nt, but is the somewhat jovial term of cock-juggling thunderc*nt appropriate to bestow upon such a disgrace of a person? On your judgment be it.

Sepp Blatter

One of the most experienced CJTC's in the game, Blatter (allegedly) continued to attempt to destroy football for the monetary gain of himself and his chums in 2013, and after hinting at another term in office it looks as if this utter cock is not ready to stop just yet.

Jason Kitcat

As an outsider I know little about this guy, but residents of B&H will need no introducing. Brighton and Hove City Council leader Jason Kitcat ruffled a few feathers in the nomination round, but with such a delicious chocolatey-biscuity-sounding surname, votes may well swing elsewhere (there may be a joke about the Green Party's current situation in there, I'm not sure).

Stay tuned for tomorrow's edition, where the somewhat contentious Sunderland 'Head Coach' Gus Poyet takes on Radio One knobjockey Nick Grimshaw, X Factor douchebag Sam Callahan and NSC's very own Beach Hut for a place in the final 16.​

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Tough one. For me it's between Russell Brand and Sepp Blatter, I think Brand just edges it because I find his face offensive.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Blatter for me; kitcat 2nd for having a silly name; Brand 3rd. Hall disqualified as I don't think convicted paedos belong in the spirit of the title CJTC.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
An interesting opening group that will really help demonstrate what NSC as the key attributes to being a CJTC.

Clearly HALL has had a shocker in 2k13 but I feel this award is maybe too jovial for such actions.

Therefore SEPP storms this for me.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
interesting battle for second place in this group

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Easy for me, Blatter. Hard to see anyone beating him to this coveted trophy.

Can we raise some funds to send him a small trophy as an appreciation of his efforts?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Is it bad that a convicted pedophile is being beaten by a TV presenter and the head of FIFA - we do look quite bad !!

No, this is a vote for a CJTC, if it was for the top "horrible, nasty piece of vermin" I'm sure Hall would get a lot of votes.

Jimmy Grimble

An interesting opening group that will really help demonstrate what NSC as the key attributes to being a CJTC.

Clearly HALL has had a shocker in 2k13 but I feel this award is maybe too jovial for such actions.

Therefore SEPP storms this for me.

Have to agree with this. Sepp could well go onto win it I think.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Dear me. Spoilt for choice here. Sepp Blatter is a repeat offender and Russell Brand has been tripped by his ego for the 5th year running. What Stuart Hall has been convicted of was abhorrent, but for the same reasons that Badger gave, I'm eliminating him. But I'm going to go for Jason Kitcat. I'm not a motorist myself, but I find myself championing the motorists' cause all the more Kitcat comes on the TV with that smug face of his that could do with having some haymakers landing on it.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Brand doesn't do anything for me. Blatter is an utter **** though.

No brainer. Sepp.

This. All of them are an advert for euthanasia - having had dealings with SH, I can vouch that even ignoring this year's revelations about him, he always was a CJTC. However voting for SB is a no brainer in this group!

WhingForPresident

Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Blatter's years of experience at the top of the CJTC scene serving him well with over half the vote so far.

Brand leading the race for the second qualification spot at present but still time for that to change- poll closes early tomorrow, before one of the most eagerly anticipated groups gets underway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here