Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We had the 'Leader' delivered at 9pm tonight.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Victor Meldrew.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Slave wages. My daughter didn't even earn a lady for her Leader round. One hour stuffing the papers and one hour delivering - all for £4:50, or close to it. Plus she had to do the Crossway Flats where Ross Kemp fears to tread. £2.25 per hour!!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
My Daughter does it, 1 hour to sort leaflets into papers and 1 1/2 to deliver for approximatly £4 , rate depends on number of leaflets each week and number of pages in paper.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Slave wages. My daughter didn't even earn a lady for her Leader round. One hour stuffing the papers and one hour delivering - all for £4:50, or close to it. Plus she had to do the Crossway Flats where Ross Kemp fears to tread. £2.25 per hour!!

Try and get the Grand Avenue, Hove gig. A whole round in one block of flats dropped in reception. 5 rounds took me half an hour at the same rate a VERY long time ago

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I remember when it was worth reading.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
I thought this was a thread informing us that Christmas had indeed come early. Do you own a pub by the way?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For a moment I thought HB&B had taken delivery of his special Xmas present , an inflatable "Maggie" doll and a gallon of lube :sick:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
And in other news, I broke an eyelash this morning.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I used to do a round in hollingdean. 116 houses reduced to 115 because of a mental dog.

The leaflets bumped the money up a bit but could be annoyingly cumbersome eg the bus timetable. Once, the leaflets were trial Time Out bars. Needless to say none of the 115 got delivered

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here