Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

500 years later: I'm on telly on Tuesday night...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
... On at 10.30ish, so perfect for any Brighton residents returning from the game. Please watch, I've been much misunderstood for so long. Here's something I said in the dedication to my book under consideration:

Nor I hope will it be considered presumptuous for a man of low and humble status to dare discuss and lay down the law about how princes should rule; because, just as men who are sketching the landscape put themselves down in the plain to study the nature of the mountain and the highlands, and to study the low-lying land they put themselves high on the mountains, so, to comprehend fully the nature of the people, one must be a prince, and to comprehend fully the nature of princes one must be an ordinary citizen.

Enjoy

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have absolutely no idea what you're on about.

:shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sorry Mach, Tony Blair has stolen your clothes

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Seconded.

At first when he said he would be on TV and he had been misunderstood, I thought it was Gus

Apologies for being so elliptical. There is a programme on BBC1, the Imagine series, which considers Machiavelli's little handbook The Prince, which was written five hundred years ago. So, no I'm not Gus, nor am I Machiavelli, but I do use his name on NSC

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Apologies for being so elliptical. There is a programme on BBC1, the Imagine series, which considers Machiavelli's little handbook The Prince, which was written five hundred years ago. So, no I'm not Gus, nor am I Machiavelli, but I do use his name on NSC

I think you have an identity crisis going on, seek help

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
... On at 10.30ish, so perfect for any Brighton residents returning from the game. Please watch, I've been much misunderstood for so long. Here's something I said in the dedication to my book under consideration:

Nor I hope will it be considered presumptuous for a man of low and humble status to dare discuss and lay down the law about how princes should rule; because, just as men who are sketching the landscape put themselves down in the plain to study the nature of the mountain and the highlands, and to study the low-lying land they put themselves high on the mountains, so, to comprehend fully the nature of the people, one must be a prince, and to comprehend fully the nature of princes one must be an ordinary citizen.

Enjoy

Google is having trouble translating that into English.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here