Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Beach Patrol: TV Series

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I don't start many threads, so forgive me if this one's a little crap - threads have been made on worse things... Just thought I'd point out this "documentary", reality series following the emergency services as they help to keep the city safe. Just wondered if anyone's seen any of the episodes yet, and whether you think it reflects Brighton as a city. As in, what are people opinion's and impressions on what goes on behind the scenes with the Police, HM Coastguard etc?

A link to view most of the episodes that have aired so far: http://www.channel5.com/shows/brighton-beach-patrol/episodes

I've only watched a couple; looks like a fair representation of what happens during peak summer months. Not sure if it was filmed this year or last, but it seems fairly recent.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It was first aired some time ago and this is another repeat of the series.
I quite enjoyed it, I like these sort of programmes if it is somewhere I am interested in.
It showed lots of characters, fools, idiots and gave a real insight into Brighton in the summer.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Assuming they've not made a new series it was filmed in 2009.

Apparently in one episode there is a shot of me and a couple of friends walking down the road while on a neon-themed night out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here